Thursday, July 16, 2009

a lesson on how to treat women.

Gerard shows us how real men mark their territory.

I was going to say "he has no respect for her and she has no respect for herself" but instead I thought if you want to keep it funny.... Since this place is for you all and is about venting and laughing... Why don't you all caption it if you want?

Feel free to come here and vent, and laugh at stupidity. And the hypocrisy of them still calling themselves "feminists" and the mindless fangirls tho agree with them.

4,785 comments:

1 – 200 of 4785   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

As much as I hate the man I still don't want to assume he was actually grabbing it. The leak theory was plausible. Maybe it's just so ridiculous that I don't WANT to believe he actually did that.

And yes VV, you should link or embed that video (:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could agree but any man who has no problem talking the way he did to the women in his audience probably has no problem grabbing his wife's tit in public.

Anonymous said...

The leak theory went out the window when Amanda Palmer actually said that Gerard was "happily groping his wife" on her blog.

Anonymous said...

He probably did it to be hxc like Jimmy and Chantal. I saw a pic of them two on a tour bus where Chantal is licking Jimmy's nipple and he's grabbing her boob or something.

Classy.

I think Gerard forgot that his fanbase is not the same as MSI's and Morningwood's and would not take it as well. And as ignorant and degenerate as they may be, MSI and MW fans don't have the herd mentality of MCR fans and can think for themselves. MCR fans just went along with it and thought it was cool and acceptable because Gerard gave it approval. It utterly disgusts me.

happyXamp said...

1.07 i have to agree. I mean even people on youtube are pointing things out, and i've suddenly found that a lot of people that i did talk to on BN are slowly dissapearing, maybe its becuase their growing to old for the site or maybe that voluptosity (??) chick has somthing to do with it. I finally got an email from an old aquaitance through the website and she said that she had taken enough shit from that chick so she left.

Lynn said...

I LOL everytime i see that pic! Lindsey appears to be looking at that other dude while Gerard is grabbing her boob. Maybe Geetard is trying to say " If you have any beef with me so what?" "This is my wife and so are her boobies!"
"If it's a problem you had better bring the juice!" LOL! What an ass.

Anonymous said...

youtube link from previous post

Anonymous said...

I think the girl who did the original vid that he responded to has a big picture of Courtney Love behind her on the wall.

Anonymous said...

some of the other responses to the first vid are pretty good,like the one from ultraforge

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing about this picture is how he isn't even grabbing her boob, just resting his hand on it awkwardly. I still believe Susan was conceived with the help of a turkey baster.

Lynn said...

I thought during PR Gerard knew all about the bases. First base...second base. LOL! Hell he can't even do second base right!
He seems to do the bases better on himself. ^_~

Lynn said...

I know everyone has seen that wonderous sexy video (gross) but here it is again for those who want to feel a little sexy(grossed out) >_<



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV46YwudW5s&feature=related

Anonymous said...

thanks Lynn! ugh, he is embarrassing. he clearly didn't get laid til he was in his 20's.

I'm not saying that is wrong or right or whatever. but...anyway.

Lynn said...

Sorry anon! LOL! I watched that embarrasing video and i wanted everyone to share my pain!

Anonymous said...

How can you be taken as a serious musician after pulling off rubbish like that? Just to titillate some teenagers?

Anonymous said...

How can you be taken as a serious musician after pulling off rubbish like that? Just to titillate some teenagers?

That's why he isn't.

I do feel sorry for the musicians in the band for that fact. Well I guess that's Ray? Never been so sure of Frank? Not his desire to perform onstage, but his actual musical ability. Bob can play but I don't know if he gives a shit about anything?

2.22 said...

Oh I forgot Mikey, well he is pretty forgetable music wise. I think he makes up for his lack of presence onstage with his obvious presence amongst his geeky friends all over Twitter. That wasn't even a diss. The guy is popular and has alot of friends. Unlike his brother, who is, and always was, a recluse.

typo said...

*forgettable

Anonymous said...

I remember reading an interview where it was said that Mikey was always popular as a kid.

Anonymous said...

In Utero was made to be "raw" and "stripped down" after the hit that was Nevermind. It was also made after the birth of the frontman's first child. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Well 3.10, GW has never really had an original idea, but I guess that goes for alot of people in the music bizz. What goes around comes around.

Anonymous said...

"raw" and "stripped down"

The whole album will be so "raw", it'll be apparent it's all about the stupid tattooed thing he married.

Anonymous said...

The whole album will be so "raw", it'll be apparent it's all about the stupid tattooed thing he married.

I can only dread reading the lyrics!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Kurt and Courtney brought baby Frances to the VMA's back in the day. I thought it was a little weird; why didn't they get a sitter? There was also a video interview with Kurt holding a newborn Frances. So yeah he showed affection for her, but he and Courtney set her up for an over exposed life, which is what she has now. Now I'm just waiting for the Ways to push a stroller down the red carpet.

Anonymous said...

3:26 don't be silly! They would never be on a red carpet! They aren't famous enough.

Anonymous said...

Oh God, that bases video. *pukes*

I remember seeing him do that at PR. All around us were Linkin Park fans and they were all just like, "WTF?" I was so embarrassed for him.

And now, thanks to the idiots who put shit like that up on Youtube, it is preserved for posterity. I just hope little Susan never has the misfortune to run across it.

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again during ProRev:

I hope he was on drugs.


And the titty picture?

I hope he was DRUNK.

Anonymous said...

Sadly I agree, just for the reassurance that he wouldn't do that while sober.

Anonymous said...

He's such a spazz. How anyone can find him the least bit sexually attractive is beyond me.

And those hip hugger pants don't do anything for him but make him look like Sponge Bob Squarepants with a sock stuffed in his crotch.

Anonymous said...

SpongeBob is sexier than Gerard.

Anonymous said...

At least Spongebob isn't afraid to show his true sexuality.

Anonymous said...

Lulz.

Anonymous said...

It seems that SS left a Sooper Sekrit message at Mayo's about Reading glasses (Reading with a capital R). Since SS is Frank, this must mean he's telling his Lovelies that MCR is playing Reading.

*rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

If that's the case, he should have left a Sooper Sekrit message about bottles instead.

Seriously, what is that place? Blues Clues for the middle age set?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if they'd get bottled, but I can't imagine how Radiohead's audience would react to something as ridiculous and lame as that bases thing.

Anonymous said...

SpongeBob kicks arse.

I see Gerard is the same old loser he's always been. He looks so rediculous with his hand planted on Lyn-Z's boob. It's like he's saying 'Yeah, I'm gettin' some'. What a gimp.

It's beyond me how anyone could find him attractive these days. I did at one point but he's looking worse with age. I'm surprised so many teenies lurrrve him so much, he's probably old enough to be their Dads.

Did anyone who looked at that youtube link see those rants about MCR haterz? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind, what bases thing? As in 'first base is kissing', etc?

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind, what bases thing? As in 'first base is kissing', etc?

Yes, since Gerard was going through his second adolescence at the time, he was seemingly obsessed with the baseball metaphors for the stages of sex. He was also into other adolescent behavior like getting and giving hickies.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, Getting and giving hickeys, that's like something a thirteen year old would do! Like they say, people who aren't getting any are the ones who are always bragging about it... He probably lost his virginity to Eliza.

Anonymous said...

...but then he soon moved on to more mature behaviour -- such as asking teenage girls to feign orgasm and moan for him.

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced Eliza was his first. Female, anyway.

Anonymous said...

And he was in his late 20s with her. Disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yeah I remember that. I think he does most of that sort of stuff to play up to the fan girls because he knows they want him to act all sexy and 'cute'. I don't think he realises he looks like a complete idiot.

Lynn said...

And those hip hugger pants don't do anything for him but make him look like Sponge Bob Squarepants with a sock stuffed in his crotch


LMFAO! That is the best description of him yet!

Anonymous said...

I don't think he could get a girl when he was younger. He seems like he'd have been this weirdo kid who never left the house and smelt bad. I don't think many girls would have found him attractive if they knew him personally.

He probably didn't go around pretending to be a feminist then either. I think that's one of the reasons the fan girls like him so much; because he has this 'message' that makes them all think he's a wonderful person and that's what they're attracted to.

Anonymous said...

Even Eliza said he smelled bad when they met. I've known girls who met him at Warped and they all said he reeked.

I've met members of other bands at Warped before, but even though they didn't smell like roses or anything, they didn't exactly reek.

Anonymous said...

I know if I were on tour I'd at least make sure I didn't stink when I went to meet fans because I'd be really embarrassed about smelling. If there was no-where to have a wash I'd make sure I had plenty of baby wipes or something to freshen up beforehand. I'm sure it's not to hard to wipe your armpits and spray on some deodourant!

Anonymous said...

Do people still go to Warped? I haven't been since 2004. I just don't have any desire to go get filthy and sunburned and listen to pop punk bands anymore.

I prefer indoor concerts with long sets and air conditioning. I don't really listen to those types of bands anymore either.

It seems that Warped Tour is for the kiddies these days.

Anonymous said...

I think I would find a way to keep from smelling bad. The only excuse is laziness.

Anonymous said...

It seems that Warped Tour is for the kiddies these days.

If they haven't broken up by then, I predict that MCR will be back on the Warped circuit in a couple of years.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's not to hard to wipe your armpits and spray on some deodourant!

If you're Lindsey it must be really hard. Apparently, when she runs out of deodorant on tour it's impossible to go out and buy more so she just does without.

Anonymous said...

There are a bunch of shitty new bands on it like Millionaires and Brokencyde. I don't think Warped can be called a "punk show" anymore, if it ever could have.

Anonymous said...

I would only buy that excuse from a small young band touring on their own who are broke. Not from a band playing the biggest music festival in the world with their own tour bus.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey does without deodorant to prove how hardcore she is. Bathing would be bad for her image.

Anonymous said...

MSI's website says they'll be touring soon in Australia, NZ and Hong Kong. It will be interesting to see if LynZ goes with them. And if she does, whether or not she'll take the baby. I can't really see Gerard taking off to go to Australia when MCR is trying to get a new record out soon.

Anonymous said...

On their official website? I just took that to mean their album will be available for download there. Jimmy and other members have said they're taking a break from touring for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I misread. My bad.

Anonymous said...

I feel kind of lost without MCR. I guess I'm one of those people you guys make fun of here, but I really did believe in their message and I needed them to get through the day. I listened to The Black Parade every night before I went to bed because it was the only thing that made me feel okay. Just lately, in the past few months I've began to realize that Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey and Bob really aren't who I thought. I don't like those guys on twitter. I feel stupid and naive and angry but most of all I feel kind of lost.

I wish I could go back to a time when I could believe in them again.

Anonymous said...

6:50 that's okay. That's how we all felt at a time.

Anonymous said...

Boy, I sound even more pathetic than I thought.

happyXamp said...

Back in December MW posted on twitter that he needed to get a hiar cut... and GW told him he needed to shave his head. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me with the recent release of the titty pic.. but i;m not going to where else it could lead

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be calling Gerard SpongeBob from now on.

SpongeBob Stinky Pants.

Anonymous said...

SpongeBob Stinky Pants.





LOL!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it happyXamp. Maybe I'm just dense but what are you talking about "where else it could lead"?

Anonymous said...

I agree 8:55, I didn't understand what she meant either. Can you please explain happyXamp?

Oh and do you think that they mean GW (in the comments), about the "don't take pictures of the last guy"?:

http://miseryxchord.buzznet.com/user/journal/4337261/

Anonymous said...

Yeah, because later in comments they mention "his hot ass younger brother"

9:38 said...

Well it's nice to know what they think of him now..

Anonymous said...

actually the girl who made that comment is or was a big mcr fan. i spent a fare share of time on buzznet way back when and she is pretty big on there. so either she was joking or the band left a bad taste in her mouth.

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced Eliza was his first. Female, anyway.

I think so too.

Anonymous said...

There was some rumor that the girl in Gerard's prom picture was his first lay. Fangirls probably made it up though.

Anonymous said...

A lot of people feel the way you do 6:50 /6:52 PM. Most of us just hit the point you are at now awhile back. Its a rather crappy feeling isn't it.

You can believe in yourself honey. When your hero's fail you, become your own hero. I know that sounds kinda lame, but you just need the courage to stand up for yourself, what you believe in. And maybe someday you can be what they failed to be, for you, for other people. It's not really that far out. Just strength and faith in yourself. Thanks for sharing, lots of people are with you.
Good luck kiddo.<3

Anonymous said...

I can't find it, but I remember reading an interview blip saying his best friend? Girlfriend? -in high school killed herself. Anyone ever catch that? It would explain why he shyed away from relationships, aside from his "smell."

And actually, back in high school, nearly every girl I knew (myself included) had a thing for the smelly, dark, mysterious guys. They do have quite a pull. Until, they opened their mouth's of course. But ya know, there was still a draw to the type...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I've never heard about a friend/girlfriend killing themselves.

I think Gerard's first lay was Barbara which is why he was so torn apart when she dumped him. Then I don't think he got much til Eliza came along.

Oh, Eliza has deleted her blogs on MySpace - she must want more attention.

Real female bassist Melissa Auf Der Maur has swine flu :( I know most of you won't care about that, but I thought Kapunua might. It says on Smashing Pumkins twitter.

Anonymous said...

That's terrible 11:31. I hope she recovers well and returns to her profession. The musical world requires more real female musicians, not punk fluffy types.

Anonymous said...

Exactly - 12:09

There should be more female musicians like Melissa.

Anonymous said...

What are your thoughts on Brody Dalle?

Anonymous said...

Mixed. I think she would be where she is now if she had married Tim Armstrong - but at least she can play an instrument and doesn't fake it.

You?

Anonymous said...

I saw the Distillers at Lollapalooza way, way back in 2002(?) and I thought they were decent, although nobody actually turned up early enough to see them. There were maybe five or six goth-y looking overweight girls who stood at the barrier and screamed a lot, then left without seeing anybody else. I don't think she or her new band are mainstream enough to appeal to a large audience. Her timing is really bad, unfortunately.

Gerard once said he thought she was hot. I think Lindsey is a poor imitation of her, actually. Lindsey's not half as pretty nor one 100th as talented.

Anonymous said...

I can't find it, but I remember reading an interview blip saying his best friend? Girlfriend? -in high school killed herself. Anyone ever catch that?

Not his best friend, but one of his closer friends killed himself when he was 15/16 yrs old I think? He was male not female. I can't remember where I read that, but I definitely did. In my head I think the kid threw himself infront of a train?

The female that killed herself was someone close to GW and Mikey. I don't think she was involved with GW, but I think something physical had happened between them. As far as I remember Cemetery Drive was supposedly written about her.

Anyone feel free to correct me on that info.

Anonymous said...

I think Lindsey is a poor imitation of her, actually. Lindsey's not half as pretty nor one 100th as talented.

I think she's that too.

happyXamp said...

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/mychemicalromance/forum/topics/397291/gerard-shaved-his-head/



this is what i was talking about

Anonymous said...

Oh noes! NanZ is going back to Gerard.

http://nancypage.buzznet.com/user/

(look at status)

Anonymous said...

Frank looks like the evil guy from Wacky Races.

Anonymous said...

"Getting back with my ex husband."

RUN GERARD! RUN!

Anonymous said...

oh christ.

Anonymous said...

Oh.

Oh.

So does that mean Waycest is real?

Anonymous said...

Who the Heck is NanZ?? is she a LynZ clone or is she actually LynZ??

Anonymous said...

11:24, she is a LynZ clone that is in her late 20s and thinks (or once thought--or now thinks) she is married to Gerard. Go look at her pictures; she kinda does look like LynZ

Anonymous said...

Just lately, in the past few months I've began to realize that Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey and Bob really aren't who I thought. I don't like those guys on twitter.

Oh Honey, you're not alone in that. I know so many other people from the fandom who tell me the same thing.

Twitter opened up our eyes to the kind of people these guys really are, but that's not a bad thing.

Look at it this way. You thought your were deriving strength from MCR, but in reality, you were pulling it up from inside you. You don't need 4 phonies from New Jersey and 1 from Chicago to get you through your day. You can do it on your own.

Anonymous said...

"Twitter opened up our eyes to the kind of people these guys really are"

A few people started questioning the band's integrity when Gerard began acting like a dick during the Black Parade tour. His antics during Pro Rev drove a lot of them away. I think Twitter is the final nail in the coffin.

Is there anybody out there who still believes that this is a group of good guys?

Anonymous said...

Those select few who infest BN, LJ, mibba ... I could go on.

Anonymous said...

The Mayo fangirls.

Anonymous said...

Middle-aged women who wet their panties when he rocks up. They need their thrills.

Anonymous said...

That was uncalled for. Nothing has begun, let's try to leave it that way shall we.

Anonymous said...

That was uncalled for. Nothing has begun, let's try to leave it that way shall we.

Yeah, I agree. I like that for the most part we're all nice people here. I hope we can keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

Artwork has leaked? :/

Now I want to go find it...but I don't want to...but if I buy it when it comes out it will be okay, right?

*sigh*

Why does this always have to happen?

Anonymous said...

If you I find it, one thing's for sure:

There won't be anything as awesome as this on it.

happyXamp said...

7.19 what artwork?? what's been leaked? God i hope it's not the World is Ugly

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why the band think recording TWIU is a great idea. Gerard should just stick to singing it to Lindsey at home.

Anonymous said...

I guess there are always fans that would enjoy listening to an affectionate song he wrote for Lindsey.

There are so many styles of music, and MCR represent an infinitesimal part of it. I like reading the KOL anons, and the enthusiasm they have for their music.

safe said...

Hi Everyone.

Someone mentioned Ultravorge earlier - he has his own video if you want to hear more of his views.

Anonymous said...

The latest commenter on that vid charlottewood1985 sheds some light on it though. If what she said is true then the mcrmy wasn't ripping up signs for no reason. Not the best approach for trying to show that mcr fans aren't psycho, but somewhat understandable.

Anonymous said...

It does show that MCR fans can be easily lead and do not think for themselves or allow others to think for themselves; and that I think was the whole point of what Ultravorge was trying to express in his coarse way.

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody!

Hello Elfe, thanks for the link.

I think that it would be much, much better if MCR would speak for themselves instead of people making videos saying why they hate the band.

I already thought about making a video and upload it to youtube. The problem is to find the time looking for material.
Maybe, we could make some kind of blog project out of it, meaning that we could all look for material together or even add material that people saved on their hard drives and isn't available on the internet anymore because it got deleted.
What do you think?

It could start with footage of Gerard saying his 'if rockstars tell you to show them your tits...' bullshit and the next thing would be Gerard on stage telling his female fans to moan for them. Then there could be an excerpt of an interview with Gerard and also the 'tasteittv' interview with Lindsey in which both are talking about feminism or sexism and then cut to a screenshot with Bob Bryar's artwork and his response to people who felt offended by it to 'lighten up'. And so on.

I think that would help the cause a lot more if we would show how this band is contradicting themselves than uploading endless rants on why people should hate MCR and their fans, IMAO.

Anonymous said...

I like it, Siobhan.

I was worried for a second that Bob's photos would have been deleted with his account, but luckily not.

http://twitpic.com/p5iw

Anonymous said...

And Gerard's "shitty ass rock dudes" is on LOTMS so someone could easily rip that or find it on youtube. And he did the moan for me bit from about Nov 07 probably up until their last show in May 08.

Anonymous said...

What would we do with this video or project once it's completed? Youtube, mcr fan sites probably. Maybe even send it to WB so they get the band some management. I still think that's why they have been allowed to speak so freely recently, because of management issues and likely having none.

Anonymous said...

What would we do with this video or project once it's completed? Youtube, mcr fan sites probably. Maybe even send it to WB so they get the band some management. I still think that's why they have been allowed to speak so freely recently, because of management issues and likely having none.

I think we could post it anywhere. Even tweet the link to the band members.
It would be very interesting to see the reactions of the fans or if one of the band members would react to it as well.

If people here would like to do that, we should make sure that things don't get deleted before we can put our hands on it. We should probably save things.
Make screenshots or upload pictures to our photobucket accounts etc.
This is a site with which you can download youtube videos and save them to your hard drive.

I don't want to sound paranoid, but we don't know who's reading this site and could be taking down interesting and revealing things about MCR.

I really think that this would be a fun thing to do!

We could also 'report on' those ominous charity case. You know, that 'friend' with cancer which needed the fans' pocket money so much and couldn't get help from their wealthy friends Gerard and Lindsey.
Also, Bob's attempt to make his fans cheat when he wanted them to vote for his favorite animal shelter and how he screwed over that guy from the NIN page.

Maybe you have further suggestions to call them out on their hipocrisy.

Anonymous said...

Um, why was Bob following Eliza on Twitter?

Look here

Anonymous said...

Okay, it was a fan, obviously. Ha, it seems that people, who used the band members or their wifeys'/mistresses'/groupies'/fiancées'/whateveryoumightcallthem's names had to delete their accounts or so that the they could use them themselves.

Anonymous said...

Oh, have you seen this site before? Apparently, Bob the flop was Twitter's 1001st most followed Twitter user. No wonder that Twitter didn't give a crap about complaints concerning his 'artwork'.

Let's see where Gerard is on that list.

Anonymous said...

Okay, please don't mind me spamming the place here today. ^_^

Apparently, Geetard is #515 on the list of Twitter's favorite users.

The thing is that he only has 18 visits per day. HA! How can this be possible. He has more than 60.000 followers but only 18 people visit his profile? And that doesn't necessarily have to mean that does 18 people follow him.

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's 'those' and not 'does'.
Gaaah, brain is still sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Um, has anyone of you seen this?
What does he have to do with Eliza?

safe said...

Hi Fisch!

I think you should do it. Most of the evidence is right here on VV's anyway.

Anonymous said...


gerard: Hey guys, please read the blog on www.mychemicalromance.com about the car. No more smokey and the bandit cars, and only in Cali.
16 weeks ago


So, he really was inspired to name his poor child after this?

Fisch, it would be fine to get some help for this. After all, it is not only me who's pissed at the band.

Anonymous said...

I meant Elfe. Gosh, I had a rough week and my brain is really not working today.

safe said...

Silly Fisch. lol.

I'll email you some stuff if you want.

Anonymous said...

That would be cool! I'm already saving things. Bob's reply about his artwork, for example to someone who's called OurLadyOfSporks.

Btw, Gerard wanted to know where he can get Redbull Cola. Isn't this the beverage in which they found traces of cocaine? A good cokehead always knows where they can find the good shit, right?

Anonymous said...

Artwork is the new CD by The Used. I read it leaked, but I won't be downloading it. I hate leaks and I hate illegal downloading.

I'll just wait until September and buy the CD.

I agree with the anon that Blue and Yellow is awesome, but you never know. One day they might manage to top it.

safe said...

Fisch, check your email. I hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

Lol, I just watched the original "why would anyone truly hate mcr" video by aleshialovesmcr and she goes on about how Gerard kicked his addictions and how the band has such a "good message."

I'm confused. What exactly is their message these days? That women should sit on coat-hangers when they're pregnant if they're going to have noisy kids? That the word CUNT is art? That grabbing your wife's boob in public and then posting a pic of it all over the internet is cool because once a man marries a woman her body is no longer her own, but his? That women fake orgasm their whole lives so they should learn to do it when they're 12 and Gerard Way is the man who is going to teach them how?

I am so sickened by this band and its idiotic fans, I can't even begin to express it. I can only hope that they poor little girls in the MCRmy eventually grow up to despise MCR as much as I do for exploiting them the way they have.

Anonymous said...

That women fake orgasm their whole lives so they should learn to do it when they're 12 and Gerard Way is the man who is going to teach them how?

Like he's the dude that's such an "expert" on female sexuality.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks so much for your help, Elfe!!

That helps A LOT!!!!

safe said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. Sorry I can't help you more.

Anonymous said...

That women fake orgasm their whole lives so they should learn to do it when they're 12 and Gerard Way is the man who is going to teach them how?

Like he's the dude that's such an "expert" on female sexuality.


I have my own theory as to why Gerard did that. It went down something like this:

JU: My fans adore me so much I can treat them like shit when I'm onstage and they all just lick it up. Don't you wish you could do that with your fans instead of having to tell them that you save their lives?

Gerard: Dude, my fans worship my ass. They believe everything I tell them. I could tell them to go fuck themselves right onstage and not only would they do it, they'd love every single minute of it.

JU: Oh yeah? Then why don't you prove it?

Gerard: Okay, I will. Tonight. I'll have those stupid little twits eating out of my hand. Just you wait and see.

Anonymous said...

I remember when the Daily Mail protest was in the organising stages, there were a few fans who had the guts to go onto the fansites and ask people not to do it. They told fans they would be playing into the Daily Mail's hands and making themselves and the band look stupid.

Too bad nobody listened.

Anonymous said...

So, where does Gerard say that women will have to fake orgasms? Is it in a video or in a mag? Can somebody give me the link?

VeritaVenom NSI said...

Hi guys, if you are seriously considering making your own video or something like that... feel free to use anything you found here posted by me. I don't want to speak for anyone else but.... if it's on any of my posts you can use it if you want. I personally like the quotes of Gerard saying about how women get treated and then him saying "ACTUALLY fuck yourselves" in the video. It makes a contrast and shows his hypocrisy.

You can use whatever you want!! And if you want I will post it here when you're done.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, VV!

Safe already provided me with a lot of links to interesting videos. Including a link to their PETA interview on animal cruelty. I think showing Gerard being druck off his ass and rant about animals being treated badly and then renting that poor monkey for Lindsey's pleasure would add perfectly to show their hipocrisy and stupidity.
I already saved the 'fuck yourselves' video and found the excerpt of the LOTMS dvd in which Gerard tells everyone that they're so 'anti rock 'n' roll' and how he 'lost his fucking cool' when that band wanted girls to show them 'their tits for backstage passes'.

Anonymous said...

*drunk

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the link to one of their first fuse interviews? I think it was fuse.
The one in which Gerard got asked what their message was and he said that it's all about the party.
Were they already signed to Warner then or was it still Eyeball? Does anyone know?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've found it myself.
But still, if someone knows which lable they were on back then, please tell me.

VVNSI said...

Good job Siobhan the chimp thing is a good connection too, I forgot about that.

Whatever you guys put together I will post. Feel free to go back into really old posts to see if there's anything you can use.

Anonymous said...

Do you have the link to the video, Siobhan? If it was one of the Warped Tour interviews that was after they signed with Warner.

Anonymous said...

I know this is unrelated to the project you're doing, but I was searching through videos on youtube and found this gem. Oh my God, the LULZ!! Uncle Fester is out in full force and Gerard looks so ridiculous jumping around like that. And he sounds so terrible. I can barely tell which song he's even singing. I know I've seen other performances from that year's Rock Werchter and they sound decent.

Whoever told these guys they had talent?

Anonymous said...

Here, anon.

But I've watched it and they already mentioned the 'save kids' lives' bullshit. The thing is that Frank says it and not Gerard and it also sounds like a joke he made rather than being serious about it. Maybe it started there with a joke and they thought that it would sound good as a message later on.

Anonymous said...

Lol, you can kind of date the band by their hair. That looks like it was around the time they filmed the video for Honey, which was on Eyeball.

Anonymous said...

Whoever told these guys they had talent?

As I was watching a video from LOTMS, there was this guy (their producer or something) and he talked about MCR being on stage with the Used singing 'Under pressure' and that Gerard's voice was AMAAYYZING.
HA!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol, you can kind of date the band by their hair. That looks like it was around the time they filmed the video for Honey, which was on Eyeball.

That's the thing, anon. I really think now that when they were signed by Warner that the people there said that it would be much easier to promote them if they actually had a message the 'kids' could believe in and which would distinguish them from the other bands.

Anonymous said...

That was probably Craig Aaronson from Warner's A&R department. Lol, he thinks everything is AMAYYYZINGG! It's the only adjective in his vocabulary.

Anonymous said...

I really think now that when they were signed by Warner that the people there said that it would be much easier to promote them if they actually had a message the 'kids' could believe in and which would distinguish them from the other bands.

Yeah, I totally agree. I think maybe what happened is that some kid at a show told them they "saved my life!" and Frank, being the dick that he is, picked up on it as a joke. But then, the fans took it seriously and kind of ran with it and so did the band's PR people (after they signed with Warner).

Anonymous said...

I'v got another idea. Wouldn't it be funny to make a video about how MCR and Gerard in particular are ripping off other bands' ideas?
I mean, he's imitating Billie Joe with the moaning and putting his hand down his pants and then Safe sent me that quote:
Hey listen up! All you racists, sexists, homophobes, and just plain assholes, we've got a message for you...GO THE FUCK HOME! We don't want you here, don't buy our merch, and don’t listen to our music. If you have our CD, break it. We don't want you and we don't need you here.

I think that someone here once said that Kurt Cobain said that.
And if Jimmy really started that 'moan for me' crap then he's copying that stupid ass too.

Oh, and I almost forgot that absolutely embarrassing video with Gerard trying to imitate Lindsey's backbend.
Hahaha, that video would be hilarious to watch!

Oh, damn! That reminds me of something. Does somebody know in which video Gerard says that they are not punk, because punk bands are homophobic?
It would be cool to contrast it with one of their recent interviews in which Gerard says that they want to go 'back to the roots' and be punk again.

VVNSI said...

I guess I should say that the one thing I wouldn't put up here is something making fun of the way MCR of MSI looks. Because I think that.... kind of makes a bad case. A lot of people are overweight, losing hair or dress funny. I wouldn't say that has anything to do with the 180 turn they did.

If someone can find the video of JU making girls do the orgasm thing years ago and then show the one of Gerard, after he made all the BS about "respecting women" that would be great!!!

OK gotta go back to work now, nice talking to you guys...!!

Anonymous said...

I think in that 'not wanting to be associated with punk' video Gerard says that 30 is not old and then Frank says something about trees.

Anonymous said...

He said that the band was trying to distance itself from "the punk community" in that London Paper interview. It will probably take me a while to find it, but I'm sure I can.

Anonymous said...

Or, you know. Maybe not so hard. :)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that Gerard is wearing buttons on his jacket way back then. Wonder what they were since this was before Lindsey? Eliza buttons? LOL.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should say that the one thing I wouldn't put up here is something making fun of the way MCR of MSI looks. Because I think that.... kind of makes a bad case. A lot of people are overweight, losing hair or dress funny. I wouldn't say that has anything to do with the 180 turn they did.

No, that wasn't my intention, VV. Just like I said, I want MCR to speak for themselves by showing statements they made in the past and contrasting them with the ones they're making now. It has nothing to do with their looks, only with their stupid lies and hipocrisy.

Anonymous said...

Gerard wants to give kids a "code of honor or a code of conduct" so, he decided to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Anonymous said...

The link doesn't work, anon.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've found the video on youtube. Thanks for telling me that it was from London paper!!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the vid on youtube is only an excerpt and doesn't show the interesting parts. Can anyone see the vid on londonpaper.com? I can't.

Anonymous said...

The link works for me. You just have to press play.

Anonymous said...

I did, anon! Still, nothing's happening.

Anonymous said...

Okay, some add-on was the problem. Plays now.

Anonymous said...

noone is going to pay attention to your stupid video. you are wasting your time hating when you could be out doing something constructive with your time. why don't you find a band you do like and leave mcr alone.

VVNSI said...

Me too Siobhan.

Or how about "violence is not the answer" and Gerard threatening he was gonna kick some little kid's ass for throwing candy on stage.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm doing something constructive, anon.
If only one MCR fan sees that video, gets their eyes opened by it and finally realizes that it is not worth to support their hipocrisy anymore it was FUCKING worth it!!!

Anonymous said...

Or how about "violence is not the answer" and Gerard threatening he was gonna kick some little kid's ass for throwing candy on stage.

Great idea, VV! I will add that to my list. *goes off to youtube looking for that video*

Anonymous said...

Hmm, can't find the candy vid. Does someone have the link?

Anonymous said...

It was probably deleted by the fan who posted it when they realised that people didn't find it as funny as they did.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sure the fangirls all thought it was just adorable and that Gerard had every right to kick some kid's ass.

Not that Gerard could kick anybody's ass...unless it was a little bitty kid...maybe a three year old.

Lynn said...

I think a video is a great idea! Maybe you could put the one where Jimmy was more or less calling Gerard Hitler while he sang TBP. I will see if i can find it.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine told me this was still going on, but I had to see for myself.

I find this all very funny. Do people still care about MCR? They were the 'cool band' to listen to back when I was about 15 (in 2004) but nobody who is anybody cares anymore.

Oh well. Carry on.

Lynn said...

Did you mean everybody who is anybody?

Lynn said...

why don't you find a band you do like and leave mcr alone.


As gerard would, say Don't come here sassing us! LOL!

Anonymous said...

but nobody who is anybody cares anymore.

That cracked me up, anon! Thanks for that. I've got cramps and your comment distracted me from the pain for a moment.
However, wouldn't it rather be nobody who is somebody and not anybody, since anybody is just as relevant as nobody?

So, if you're anybody it would make you a nobody as well and this means that you're one of us!

Not that posting here wouldn't have proved this right away though.

Lynn said...

However, wouldn't it rather be nobody who is somebody and not anybody, since anybody is just as relevant as nobody?


That it! LOL! I knew it didn't sound right!

Anonymous said...

Mikey's quite the wordsmith:

mikeyway Congratulations to my good buddies @KarriXLin and @i4n on being married as fuck. Welcome to the club
about 2 hours ago from web


And that was just the Twitter comment. I wonder what the card said. Let's hope for the couples sake that he gave a speech.

Anonymous said...

I think the anon is trying to convince you not to do your video, Siobhan, because nobody who is anybody will care...

Only she seems to care, so what does that make her...not nobody who's anybody, so...somebody?

I'm soooo confused.

happyXamp said...

don't forget to add the video of GW hitting Frank.. i mean if that's the way he treats his bandmates... And the video of them going through the airport in Mexico(??)

i posted a while back that my friend wrote a song about bacon and started a band.. well he had his first gig the other night, i actually went it was fun

Anonymous said...

the only place i've seen anything about the rented monkey is here... are there pictures of it?? i also missed the pics of LynZ drinking her breakfeast so if someone could send me a link?

Anonymous said...

noone is going to pay attention to your stupid video. you are wasting your time hating when you could be out doing something constructive with your time. why don't you find a band you do like and leave mcr alone..

noone anon you are so distinctive! it's a massive typo and apparantly you don't recognise that you do it every time.

great plan everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Lol.

Noone is quite the popular person in the MCR fandom. I read about him/her all the time. ;D

Anonymous said...

the candy vid

Anonymous said...

g telling everyone to go fuck themselves

Anonymous said...

again

Anonymous said...

This is the video you are looking for.

Anonymous said...

Here's the pic of LynZ smoking her breakfast:
http://lynzwaywire-lynz.buzznet.com/user/photos/lyn-z-large-msg-123395983604/?id=54987661&p=6#pt


Oh and about the video:

Don't forget to credit the site.

Put in some feminism words from LynZ then a picture of her flashing.

Put in some creepy fan-made art, just to show they aren't all there.

Hope I helped!

Anonymous said...

There was a video where he said "I wanna hear you ACTUALLY fuck yourselves" and he specified "JUST THE LADIES".

Can anyone find that? I think that's the one to use.

Did VV put a link up tp that in an old post?

Anonymous said...

http://veritavenom.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-must-be-one-of-those-narcissists-who.html

VV original post about it.

Anonymous said...

you mean this

Anonymous said...

noone is going to pay attention to your stupid video. you are wasting your time hating when you could be out doing something constructive with your time. why don't you find a band you do like and leave mcr alone.

Maybe you should do something constructive with your time and not come here. And besides, MCR are stupid idiots.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember seeing a video where he said the words, "just the ladies," but in the one posted at 5:26 he does say "ladies, you're going to spend the rest of your lives doing this and this is what it sounds like," or something very similar.

Anonymous said...

I've spent the last hour looking for MCR videos on youtube and let me tell you, I hope I never, ever hear that man's voice again.

My ears feel like they're bleeding.

Anonymous said...

Does anybody have a clue what Gerard was talking about it NZ when he was on about "pointy toed shoe motherfuckers?" Because, quite frankly, I think the man was having some kind of hallucination.

Anonymous said...

Pointy shoe motherfuckers.

Yeah. I'm lost.

Laura said...

Here's one of the JU moaning vids if you haven't found any yet.

I think the video is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I think when he is hyped or anxious he just babbles incoherent crap.

Anonymous said...

Does anybody have a clue what Gerard was talking about it NZ when he was on about "pointy toed shoe motherfuckers?"

Sounds like somebody didn't get invited to the bar-bee-kyew.

Elisabeth said...

Pointy shoe motherfuckers?

Elves?

Yeah. I got nothin'.

Laura said...

You could also add Gerard talking about girls respecting themselves and telling them not to show a rockstar thier tits, then show the women he decided to marry.

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Laura said...

Their**

Laura said...

There was also an MSI interview posted here awhile ago that took place I think before PR or during in which Lynz talks about having a drink right after she wakes up. I can't seem to find it though.

Anonymous said...

No self-respecting man would marry someone like Lindsey Balluto. People may say she has this great personality or that it's only an on-stage stage persona, which I believe is a load of codswallop. They always have an element of their real shelves in their stage persona, no matter what they say. And why would she have no problem "playing" a totally disgusting song like panty shot? She's another who loves the attention, in her own particular way.

Anonymous said...

I think there was an interview where it said that she doesn't know ANY of the lyrics that her band plays.

I remember reading it and it was right after that "I need a drink to start the day".

Anonymous said...

I don't remember seeing a video where he said the words, "just the ladies," but in the one posted at 5:26 he does say "ladies, you're going to spend the rest of your lives doing this and this is what it sounds like," or something very similar.

I remember when that happened when I was still an avid fan. I think I reasoned at the time that he meant the men in their lives wouldn't be adequate orgasm material. And that made perfect sense. But now that I think about it, it's still bad. If their man can't get them off, why should they pretend he can to only boost his ego? Or even that the girl can't get a good enough man to begin with.

Anonymous said...

I think a video is a great idea! Maybe you could put the one where Jimmy was more or less calling Gerard Hitler while he sang TBP. I will see if i can find it.

Hate to do it but I have to hand it to Jimmy. He picked up on the mcr fascist mentality before anyone else.
I would if Gerard knows he made that remark.

Anonymous said...

I still think that Frank's coathanger remark was partly directed at the new Way family.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4785   Newer› Newest»