Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why are we not surprised?

So Gerard and Lindsey have a child and in true Hollywood style they named their new accessory "Bandit".

There's some psychology of feeling like a child is a pet, or just wanting to fit in with the "cool" crowd behind this but I'm not up to figuring it out.

What do you guys think?

2,522 comments:

1 – 200 of 2522   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Thanks VV. I agree, the child is like an "accessory" to them with that mindset.

And I also agreed with the anon who said it was a low birth weight.

Anonymous said...

Gerard Way on his new family:

It's so awesome!!! I love my fucking wife and Bandit with all my fucking heart!!! Lindsey was so fucking amazing and I'm so honored to have her as my fucking wife!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did he really say that or was that sarcasm? lol

Anonymous said...

more:

My fifteen year old self would have never thought I would meet the woman of my dreams and start a family! Fucking amazing and very fucking sweet!!! I have the best life in the world with my best friend!!! I fucking love my Lindsey!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they'll still think that Five Year Old Panty Shot is TEH LULZIES!!1111 when their daughter is five?

I wonder if when she's fourteen or so it will be okay to tell her to eff herself and moan for some thirty-something guy?

Anonymous said...

Maybe mommy will teach her one of her fav songs...

I really think mommy is not going to return to her disgusting band and try to sanitize her past.

Anonymous said...

Husband and wife are just collossal hypocrites.

resurrected wreck said...

I think it's a fitting name for a Texas pole dancer.

Personally, I hope she grows up to be a scholar specializing in ancient Mesopotamian textile art.

Anonymous said...

I hope she grows up to be a feminist and shames them both.

However, she will probably end up like Frances Bean: a spoiled wannabe.

Kurt would be appalled.

Anonymous said...

I hope she grows up to be an academic of some type and not join the fame whoring scene graced by her parents and their friends.

Anonymous said...

Within 18 months she'll have a baby brother called Smokey.

resurrected wreck said...

Smokey Bacon Way.

Anonymous said...

No, Smokey Carlitos Way. or Smokey Howards Way.

Anonymous said...

As for the weight, 6lbs 5oz isn't particularly small, most babies are 6 or 7lbs.

resurrected wreck said...

Smokey Benson Hedges Way.

resurrected wreck said...

I was 6 lbs at birth. Of course, that was some time ago. Most babies are born heavier these days.

Anonymous said...

i agree with an anon in the last post, that this name might be some type of sick revenge. the name Gerard may be popular in France and Europe but not so much in the US. seems a likely target for teasing. so he named his kid something even more weird, because if he suffered, she should too.

it makes me sick to think about it, but it does seem that naming a kid something rediculous, for all celebrities and not just these two, shows they see the child as a pet or new plaything for them to do whatever they like with, and not a living breathing feeling human.

Anonymous said...

it makes me sick to think about it, but it does seem that naming a kid something rediculous, for all celebrities and not just these two, shows they see the child as a pet or new plaything for them to do whatever they like with, and not a living breathing feeling human.




QFT.

Anonymous said...

Well its official. The gossip rags have picked up the story about the Way's new bundle of joy. Perez posted a teeny tiny piece on this sad tragic story, so for any doubters that were skeptical about the child being named Bandit here you go. Who would do that to an innocent baby girl. They messed her up for life.

"MCR lead singer Gerard Wayand his musician wife, Lindsey, welcomed their first child into the world.

It's a baby girl named Bandit Lee Way.

Much congrats on the rugrat!"

resurrected wreck said...

That's somehting you name a comic book character, not a human being. Maybe GW can't tell the difference between the two any more.

Anonymous said...

"Musician wife?"

I thought he married Lindsey.

resurrected wreck said...

Touche!

Oh, hey, wait! The baby's out!

WHERE'S MA BLING???

resurrected wreck said...

Bling killed the blog.

Anonymous said...

there's actually a comic called Bandit, from Marvel

resurrected wreck said...

Why does that not surprise me.

Anonymous said...

You must have left it up there, RW! Or maybe it got "lost" if you know what I mean. But I swear there is an entire Prada bag (or whatever is expensive and fashionable) all up in there. I swear!

resurrected wreck said...

Well, something did come out after the baby, so I wrapped it around my neck. Doesn't sparkle like diamonds though. More sort of oozes.

Anonymous said...

looks like a tattoo on her back

frances

Anonymous said...

I am a total fat ass and my first kid was 6 lbs. 7 ounces, I didn't smoke, or drink. Oh, and I had a "nasty" c-section after 14 hours of labor. And the second time I got pregnant and my child was due on Dec. 24? I elected to go with the 17th for another surgery since they told me the first time I would probably never be able to have a vaginal birth. I am not a Gerard Lindsey supporter, but some of the comments here really rub me the wrong way.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how "fat" you are but how big. They are both about 5'8" and a 6 pound baby is small for that.

Anonymous said...

she probably did smoke during early pregnancy, but hopefully she cut down or quit once she found out.

Nothing as it seems said...

I was a five pound baby. I don't think 6 pounds is small.

Anonymous said...

i can't see the name Bandit working for anyone, man or woman, over the age of 40, and especially not as a senior citizen. maybe they're expecting her to live the rockstar lifestyle and die young. or they don't really care about her later life, cos it's obviously not important if they won't be around to see it.

Anonymous said...

Musician wife?"

I thought he married Lindsey.
They had to call her something...

Anonymous said...

'talentless whore' is still to harsh for mainstream media

Anonymous said...

6lbs is the low end for a healthy weight range in babies.

Anonymous said...

Siobhan said...
I heard that, if you had a c-section once, you can never give birth naturally again. This means that, if you're planning on having more than one child, you will always have to get a c-section and I think that this is pretty awful, because you have to cut through a lot of tissue to get to that baby and I could imagine that the scarred tissue could lead to problems like numbness in that area or pain because of the scar.
Yuck!

May 28, 2009 10:42 AM
You may have heard that but it is not true.

Anonymous said...

"I hope she grows up to be a feminist and shames them both.

However, she will probably end up like Frances Bean: a spoiled wannabe.

Kurt would be appalled."
Ouch. Although I have to agree- Kurt hated the L.A. socialite type, which is exactly what Frances is becoming, more than almost anything.
And he thought he'd hate to see her become a "miserable self-destructive death rocker"...
Should've stuck around to raise his kid right, but ah well.

Anonymous said...

Frances' tat looks real classy with that dress. Maybe she go backless when she's trying to look elegant.

I was 6lbs when I was born and mum didn't smoke, drink or do drugs.

Musician wife?"

I thought he married Lindsey
.

LMFAO.

Anonymous said...

*shouldn't go backless

Tiger Lily said...

is that frances my space??
i was looking at her list of fave songs and she has none by MCR
i thought she was a fan??
maybe she is ashamed of liking them like many other ppl out there haaha

Anonymous said...

They're gonna have a great sex life when she gets back home. ^_^

Anonymous said...

i wonder how gerard will adjust to it not being all about him anymore

Anonymous said...

I wonder if when she's fourteen or so it will be okay to tell her to eff herself and moan for some thirty-something guy? Just wait till the other fourteen year olds find out what music mommy used to play! Or they might pull out some of daddy's stone-age clips telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

Anonymous said...

1:33, being married made him feel grown up overnight, so he should have no problems. They might have to ration their "making art" time because of the baby.

Anonymous said...

i'd hope for lindsey's sake they dont "make art" for at least another year. that shits tough

Anonymous said...

She's a tough broad. She can handle it. Someone mentioned Gerard wants six kids, so she better get on with it. Gotta hand it to him, he now has his perfect life with his best friend. :)

Anonymous said...

I was never a big FFTL fan but seeing as Matt Good replied to Alicia's tweet with 'You got a new dog?' I think he's okay after all.

Anonymous said...

i agree with an anon in the last post, that this name might be some type of sick revenge. the name Gerard may be popular in France and Europe but not so much in the US. seems a likely target for teasing. so he named his kid something even more weird, because if he suffered, she should too. Do you really believe he is that sadistic? Maybe it's the old it's so uncool it's cool way (pun) of thinking. But who really knows what goes on in his head. He doesn't think like the average person.

Anonymous said...

2:14, can you seriously see him with 6 kids? The thought is just too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Gerard never wanted any kids and now he wants six? I kinda doubt that.

I can't wait until Mr. "It's All About MEEE!!!" has to share his amazing wife's attention with the baby. He'll be wishing they got a dog instead.

Anonymous said...

I'm 5'3" and weighed 130 the day before I went into labor with my daughter. My husband was 5'10". By daughter weighed 7lbs. and 12 oz.

I had my labor induced with my son (on his due date) because my doctor was going out of town. I weighed 138 the day before he was born and he came in at 7lbs. and 10 oz.

Unless the baby was early, a tad bit over six pounds is a small birth weight for a woman of Lindsey's height.

Anonymous said...

Also, regarding the C-section thing, I don't know anyone who elected to have a C-section. My cousin and a couple of co-workers had them because of necessity, and they all had to stay in the hospital longer and had a more difficult recovery than the women I know who had vaginal births. Also, they had a harder time getting back in shape, particularly when it came to regaining muscle tone in the abdominal area.

I don't know why anyone would elect to have a C-section, and I doubt that Lindsey did either.

Anonymous said...

Gerard never wanted any kids and now he wants six? I kinda doubt that. He also said he had bad feelings about traditional things like marriage and the like, and look what happened there. She might have nothing better to do now, so she'll be pumping them out.

I can't wait until Mr. "It's All About MEEE!!!" has to share his amazing wife's attention with the baby. He'll be wishing they got a dog instead. It's called growing up and being an adult. He must wake up every morning thinking how lucky he is to have an amazing life & wife (& kid)

Anonymous said...

Franks' tweet thing was in reply to this:

mikey: @frank what would be the official crash test rating of a Nerf car?2 days ago

frank:@mikey I think it's the same amount of impact as inserting a tampon1 day ago


And as for Bandit? What a stupid, thoughtless thing to do to their child.

Anonymous said...

I hope she wasn't drinking excessively between the time of conception and confirmation of pregnancy. That's the time when the fetal brain is forming.

Anonymous said...

It's called growing up.

This is true, but growing up is a process and it can't be accomplished quickly. You simply don't turn into a "funcitioning grownup overnight."

Anyone who believes that is just showing how childish they are.

Anonymous said...

*functioning

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that anyone really thinks that Gerard has grown up!

That's fucking ridiculous.
A person who's constantly bashing his ex-girlfriend(s) in interviews and is so obsessed with pleasing and imitating people, he (in his ill mind) considers as cool, is clearly not a grown-up!

Let Lindsey pop out as many kids in a short time as they both want, that marriage is never going to last.

It won't be long until he finds a new obsession, a new crowd to please, a new mindset to adopt and then he will get rid as fast and as ugly of his amaaaaaaaaaazing wife and the kid(s) as he did with other people, who fulfilled their purpose and aren't needed anymore.

Anonymous said...

An umbilical cord who get twisted can cause such a thin newborn. That's what happened with my nephew; the mother didn't smoke during pregnancy and nothing appeared on the sonogram. One month later he was at a "normal" weight.

To Siobhan... Gerard is not a popular name anymore in France. Yes we've got some famous Gerards (Depardieu, Lanvin, Jugnot,Blanc, etc.) but they were born during the baby-boom. It's really rare to meet a thirty-something french man nowadays whose first name is Gerard.

Anonymous said...

I've never met a man named Gerard in the United States and I'm well over 30 years old.

I have known a few dogs named Bandit, however.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe people are debating whehter or not Lindsey smoked during the pregnancy or whether or not she breathed in second-hand smoke from the crowd she hangs with.

Gerard smokes like a stack and he obviously did not quit to make things easier for Lindsey. I'd wager that she wasn't able to give them up for that reason.

resurrected wreck said...

Little baby Bandit's (I can hardly bring myself to call her that; from now on I'm going to refer to her as Susan) birth weight is only slightly less than normal. My mother smoked throughout her pregnancy with my sister (this was in the '60s, they didn't know better back then) and her birth weight was normal for the time.

Did LynZ have a C-section, or is that just speculation?

Anonymous said...

Either way, Gerard is a normal name for a human being and Bandit isn't!

We don't know whether Lindsey smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol, shot up heroin or if Gerard blew smoke into her face all the time and can only speculate, if they really had been that irresponsible.
We do know, however, that they're irresponsible enough to give their first child a fucking stupid name.
That's enough for me to think about them as bad parents.

resurrected wreck said...

I came up with some pretty wild-sounding potential baby names. Of course, I was only 15 at the time & outgrew it.

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand it. How did the baby clock in at such a low weight and the mother clocked in waaaay over 40lbs. What was all that excess weight she was carrying that was wrapped around that belly at least threefolds thick. I don't want to be mean, I'm just addressing the pink elephant in the room.

I mean going by those pics of her from Bamboozle, I would have guessed that the baby would have at least range between 9lbs. to 10lbs. She really needs to lay off those crips because if she's going to become Gerard's baby machine the outcome doesn't seem too bright. If the rumors are true and he wants to have at least six kids, she better start looking at healthier food options if she's going to hold on to her meal ticket. Men are pigs after all, that's all I'm saying.

Anonymous said...

I really would like to know how her belly tattoo looks now.

Also, I just went to buzznet and they announced the birth of the baby in the sidebar. They used the photo of the two imbeciles at the Cure concert as a thumbnail.
Man, when I looked at that pic I thought to myself that a person, who doesn't know who they are must think that two lesbians were having a baby. Gerard looks like a femme and Lindsey is the butch.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? The bamboozle pic showed Lyn-z's bump as relatively small, I was expecting a much bigger bump. I think the baby probably arrived slightly prematurely. 6lbs is normal, anything over 7lbs and people start commenting on what a large baby it is.

Anonymous said...

Good plan resurrected wreck, let us all refer to the baby as Susan. Between us and Mayos we seemed to have renamed everyone and everything else.

Bold patch - Uncle Fester
Jimmy Urine - Jimmy Piss OR Pissface
Mikey - Serial Killer Face
Lindsey - SkankZ
My Chemical Romance - My Mindless Chemical Self Indugence Romance
Eliza - Bug Eyed Bunny Boiler

Hopefully, Gerard will take a leaf out of Frances' book and rename his daughter like she did with Raisin.

Anonymous said...

I agree 12.55.

I am 5ft 8, my partner is 6ft. My daughter was 5 days late and weighed 7lbs on the dot.

I reckon Lindsey had an elective Caesarian, which they do at 39 weeks. During the last month of pregnancy the baby grows half a pound per week (on average), so if Lyndsey had gone to full term or overdue, the baby would have weighed approx 7 lbs. First babies tend to be smaller than subsequent ones. Bump size doesn't always have much to do with baby size. Alot of extra factors like water retention etc etc come into play.

Having said that I'm not a Gerard/Lindsey ass kisser, but I am a mother who knows some stuff about pregnancy and babies.

The name is awful. Poor little girl.

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey/Lindsey? I don't know how it's spelt, sorry.

Good plan resurrected wreck, let us all refer to the baby as Susan. Between us and Mayos we seemed to have renamed everyone and everything else.,

I love the renames they are spot on.

Anonymous said...

As do I 1:44. Susan it is.

resurrected wreck said...

Can't get much cooler than Susan, if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Cool RW, she looks like the chick in The Killers, Mr Brightside video here.

Anonymous said...

I am a total fat ass and my first kid was 6 lbs. 7 ounces, I didn't smoke, or drink. Oh, and I had a "nasty" c-section after 14 hours of labor. And the second time I got pregnant and my child was due on Dec. 24? I elected to go with the 17th for another surgery since they told me the first time I would probably never be able to have a vaginal birth. I am not a Gerard Lindsey supporter, but some of the comments here really rub me the wrong way.

-------------

I made a comment about Wayne Rooney's wife having a c-section earlier than her due date as the baby is due when he plays a match. I don't agree with that because it seems like the birth is an 'inconvenience'.

My sister was born breech but my mum had to give birth naturally because the doctors left it too late and now her muscles down there are damaged, so obviously I think she should have been given the option. My partner was born by c-section because he was also breech.

My point was that having a caesarian section because the birth date messes up your social life is something I think is quite wrong.

Just to clear that up, I wasn't condemning anyone was has a c-section.

Anonymous said...

*who has

Anonymous said...

I have a new one to add 1:32;

Gerard - meal ticket


Poor little Suzy Q

Anonymous said...

12:55 my friend had a tiny bump, and we all expected a small baby, doctor included.

The baby's birth weight turned out over 8lbs. Needless to say the doctor was very surprised, but apparently some babies develop deep in the pelvis, so bump size is no indication of baby weight.

That is determined by genetics, health of mother and health throughout pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

And my friend did not gain any excess weight, and was slim before the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Bet Lyn-Z will get a Bandit tatt, or get her birth co-ordinates inked on her to start some fangirls lips flapping. Bet they'll also get "Bandit Fucking Way" t-shirts printed up. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole band starting wearing those.

Anonymous said...

Bandit had to be the most stupid name I've ever heard, after Mowglii.

I agree with the Bandit Fucking Way tees, that's the sort of stupid thing they would do.

GW and Lyn-Z and Bandit (hahahah..!!) can all go around wearing those unicorn tshirts with each other's names printed on them...

Anonymous said...

Part of me has to wonder if this isn't all just some elaborate joke on the part of the My Chem camp.
Gerard loooves attention so much; what if he just thought it would be funny to tell people the child's name is Bandit, when it really is something more sensible?
Or what if he just thought it would be funny to name her Bandit?

resurrected wreck said...

Maybe he just thinks she's a comic book character. He created her, after all.

In any case, seeing what they named her makes me look less harshly on the name my parents nearly gave me (Bertha, after my dad's favourite aunt). At least my parents saw sense & went with something else.

Anonymous said...

NanZ doesn't even like the name Bandit, and shes obsessed with him. And she got her tattoo sleeve done. What does that tell you?

resurrected wreck said...

Who is NanZ?

Anonymous said...

An obsessive fangirl on BN.

And why am I not surprised by this? Some other fangirl on BN has renamed herself Bandit Fucking Way.

To be expected.

Anonymous said...

RW, this is NanZ:

http://nancypage.buzznet.com/user/photos2/hihihihi/?id=489747913

http://nancypage.buzznet.com/user/photos2/nancy-gerard-hihihi/?id=48692811

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda thinking that Gerard should revise his 6 kids strategy and make it 7. That way he can have his own version of the the seven dwarfs.

Anonymous said...

^ or better yet the 7 umbrella academy kids. gerard can be hargreaves, the cold distant father figure. and lynz can be the robot mother.

there's also a Bandit Lee Way on twitter:

http://twitter.com/banditleewayruined the real Bandit's chance of having a twitter before her first birthday.

Anonymous said...

Seven children now? He really is pussy-whipped.

Anonymous said...

Man, when I looked at that pic I thought to myself that a person, who doesn't know who they are must think that two lesbians were having a baby. Gerard looks like a femme and Lindsey is the butch. He must have a thing for man-women. I hope she looks like her daddy, at least she'll be feminine.

Anonymous said...

Where did it say he wanted 6 children?

Anonymous said...

He's lost his mind. Why does he want 6 kids?

Anonymous said...

at least she's not frumpy like eliza.

Anonymous said...

No, she's just a cheap skank.

Anonymous said...

Only a person like Gerard would consider Lyn-Z hot.

Anonymous said...

'like gerard' in what way exactly?

Anonymous said...

3:21 you consider the she-man he set up house with, better? LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome!!! I love my fucking wife and Bandit with all my fucking heart!!! Lindsey was so fucking amazing and I'm so honored to have her as my fucking wife!!!!!!.

If Geetard really said that, then he sounds like a bipolar person in one of their manic phases. How long until the depression arrives and he doesn't think of all of this as fucking amazing anymore?

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any quotes from Gerard on any sites anywhere. I'm pretty sure the 6 kids as well as the "I love my fucking wife with all my fucking heart" was somebody being snarky.

Anonymous said...

Could someone tell me were he stated he wanted 6 kids? If he really does want that many he better get cracking with the touring. Kids are expensive.

Anonymous said...

Actually he does say that here.

He must have mentioned wanting six children somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ at the end of the video. He "misses you already".

Laura said...

I'm really surprised bythe lack of response and excitement by the fangirls about this. A couple of years ago sites like buzznet and lj would be clogged.

resurrected wreck said...

Perhaps the fangirls are finally outgrowing the drama and hype.

Anonymous said...

I was on buzznet and they told fans to create a wallpaper for Susan's nursery, or some shit like that.
There are two threads in which the authors state that they find the name 'horrific' and think that they don't like the baby to be used to promote the band.
The thing is that even when people on buzznet criticize MCR, you can see how they try not to step on any toes or to sound like a H8er.
If I was a member of MCR and would have fans, who are bullied by other fans to either kiss ass or shut up, I wouldn't be proud of that fan base and clearly could see that I hadn't achieved shit with all the ranting about being yourself and not giving in to peer pressure etc.

Not to say that MCR ever gave a shit and really cared about their fans or the truth content of their blabber.

resurrected wreck said...

MCR's core fan base is a scary scary thing. I wonder if the band has any idea of what it's really like.

I have to say, the fans I've met at shows have been, for the most part, pretty nice people (except for the two drunk chicks sitting behind me at the London show a year and a half ago - I just wanted to slap them). But a lot of the Interne-based groups are pretty mindless.

resurrected wreck said...

*Internet

Anonymous said...

I think that bullying people on the internet is easier done than showing your true 'fanatic' colors at a concert.
I would say that most people would try to behave and not to sound like a total loon and wait til they got home in front of their pc to unleash their craziness.

I also think that the birth of the baby is the kiss of death for the band. Most fans might have found it cute and adorable to hear Gerard ramble away about his amaaaazing wife and now probably about his amaaaazing daughter too, but I think even for the die-hard fans it will get quite annoying after a while.
Gerard married Lindsey and let her have the baby to get rid of that juvenile heartthrob image he had and to get rid of his teeny fans.
The thing is, that only a few adult fans would be left and MCR are too shitty a band to gain a new, more mature fanbase in the future.
I also think that he still tries to copy his biggest idol, Billie Joe with him being married and having kids.

I bet their next album will be full of songs with lyrics which are dealing with politics and social criticism.
No more zombies, hearses and blood stained sheets.

Anonymous said...

Bandit killed the blog.

resurrected wreck said...

But Susan will save it!

Anonymous said...

I also think that he still tries to copy his biggest idol, Billie Joe with him being married and having kids.
------------------

OMG, Billie Joe is everything Gerard wishes he was and is everything Gerard isn't

Anonymous said...

Have you seen his wife?

Stunning

Anonymous said...

cute couple

Anonymous said...

Adrienne has been with Billie Joe forever. It's not like they met and got married within 6 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Adrienne also has a career and a college degree.

And Billie Joe has talent.

Two reasons why Gerard and Lindsey are nothing like Billie Joe and Adrienne.

Anonymous said...

She's really pretty and looks like a nice, normal person, lol

Anonymous said...

Education is very important.

I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to have gone to college.

I do hope Gerard has enough sense to encourage his daughter to get a solid education, and not just hang out with fame whores.

Anonymous said...

Also Having a separate self from your husband, with your own continuing career, is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

bet their next album will be full of songs with lyrics which are dealing with politics and social criticism.-shudders-
And in my opinion, Billie Joe Armstrong is nothing to aspire to.
Green Day is a dead horse he keeps beating money out of, which is working for him, but doesn't exactly demonstrate ethics or any care for the music.

Anonymous said...

true, but it's a hell of a lot better than the ways.

Anonymous said...

billie joe killed the blog with his punk rockness and social awareness.

Anonymous said...

somebody on ino speculated that frank will be the baby's godfather but i'm pretty sure that if its not gerard's bff jon rivera, jimmy urine will take that spot.

Anonymous said...

my instinct tells me that courtney love will be the godmother. *shivers*

Anonymous said...

u know, scarily enough i'd rather have frances or chantal as the godmother than courtney

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it upsets Frances when her mother unwittingly makes a fool of herself in public.

Anonymous said...

it probably upsets her more when the press points it out
im not criticizing her, alot of times people defend family and are blind to there faults
or shes just used to it and doesn't care anymore

Anonymous said...

gerard and ly-z are looking for that kind of publicity anyway, so having courtney love as the baby's godmother will totally be so "omghardXcore" for them.

Anonymous said...

i think even the most hardxcore rock people out there would see it as pathetic. courtney love is a joke in the music and entertainment worlds for the most part

Anonymous said...

lol, probably that'll suit them since gerard and mcr is also a joke in rock music scene.

Anonymous said...

i was almost gona say why would they care what others thought, but than i remembered this is gerard, he cares way to much about others opinions despite all he says against it

Megan said...

Courtney Love is a joke in the rock world for all of her drug habits and bad publicity and bizarre ways in general, but she still has MUCH more talent, intelligence and character than all of MSI combined.
... yes, I just said that, and I really mean it, too.
Most people who judge her have never even heard a Hole song, it's sad.

Anonymous said...

Too bad she got caught up in her own demons and other nonsense to fully exercise her talent. She could have been a tour de force rivaling other musicians.

Anonymous said...

I agree 11:31

Anonymous said...

I think you'll find Alicia is Bandit's godmother.

Anonymous said...

good point, she's the most related out of the other choices

Anonymous said...

People on INO are still into that "Frank and Gee" are best friends bullshit? How dumb are these people?

I think it's obvious from the band's twitters and blogs that none of them are very close friends at this point.

Anonymous said...

they may have been in the beginning but its obvious now that its just business. they live on opposite coasts and from what little we hear out of them they don't talk about hanging out or stuff. its kind of sad, but they had it coming

Anonymous said...

they do hang out when they are on the same coast. they go to movies, disneyland together etc.

Anonymous said...

yeah when its convenient. but it doesnt seem they make much effort to keep up there freindship otherwise

Anonymous said...

i disagree, i don't think it's convenient. they could all be on the west coast at the same time but not hang out together. if they didn't want to go to disneyland when one of them suggested it, they would just say they had other plans or weren't feeling up to it. i'm not a fangirl but i can at least be objective and base my opinions on what i see. you said they don't hang out, i said they do, you then said they only hang out cos it's convenient. they are quite capable of keeping themselves entertained, jamia is out there with frank at the moment, and krista is with ray so they do have other options. they hang out together because they choose to.

Anonymous said...

yeah when its convenient. but it doesnt seem they make much effort to keep up there freindship otherwise

Not true. Bob made the effort of a massive road trip from Chicago to LA to see Gerard. And that's just what we know of.

Anonymous said...

Where is all this massive evidence of the band members hanging out together? Frank, Mikey and Gerard went to the special screening of Watchmen together, but that was more of a PR appearance than anything else. Yes, they mentioned a couple of things about Disneyland and maybe a movie, but they've been on the West coast since February. A couple of trips out together in three months doesn't exactly equal "hanging out" in my opinion.

I think some of the relationships are closer than others and from what I see, Frank isn't all that friendly with the brothers Way anymore.

Anonymous said...

The twitter thing was a stupid idea. The only things we've learned from the band's blogs/twitters are:

1)Mikey and Gerard are grown men with the emotional and mental maturity of fourteen year old boys.

2)Bob is a total asshole.

3)Ray is probably the smartest one of the bunch. He also has some kind of strange phone fetish.

4)Frank doesn't really seem like he fits in.

5)All of the band members were much more likable when we didn't know quite so much about them.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Where is all this massive evidence of the band members hanging out together?


i never said there was massive evidence. like i said, the examples I gave are just what we know of. they don't have to inform us every time they go to a restaurant/movie/theme park together. But as some of them have mentioned in passing the stuff they have done together, i just wanted to point out to the anon who said they don't hang out together any more that they were mistaken, because evidently, they still do.

i agree with your synopsis 5:24. at least i can understand what you are basing your opinion on.

Anonymous said...

I think some of the relationships are closer than others and from what I see, Frank isn't all that friendly with the brothers Way anymore.

i, however, do agree with this comment.

Anonymous said...

"I think you'll find Alicia is Bandit's godmother."

And how would you know this?

I certainly hope she's not though, that would mean more female figures in her life that rely on males to support them and buy them expensive stuff.

As freakin' annoying and immature as Chantel is, at least she doesn't owe her career to Jimmy - sure she's gained some fans through the association but she is succesful in her own right.

Anonymous said...

"I think you'll find Alicia is Bandit's godmother."I'm sorry, but I just had to lol at at that comment because Bandit is such a stupid name. It really does sound like a dog.

Anonymous said...

As freakin' annoying and immature as Chantel is, at least she doesn't owe her career to Jimmy - sure she's gained some fans through the association but she is succesful in her own right.

What does she do? I've honestly never heard of her in her own right.

Anonymous said...

Anyone else notice Nan-z status has changed from married to divorced. Maybe it's cos her hubby didn't recognize her as the woman he married now she has turned herself into a clone of Lyn-z. Or maybe he was just sick of the MCR posters on every wall in their house. Both reasonable grounds for divorce.

Anonymous said...

8:22, I actually thought she meant her "divorce from Gerard". Notice that her name is now Nancy "the ripper" Green. But who knows.

Anonymous said...

^ i dont think she's married in real life. maybe she's "divorced" because her imaginary husband (gerard) named "their" baby Bandit.

8.43 said...

-my post was for 8.22- =]

8:39 said...

That's what I meant 8:43. She said she didn't like the name.

Anonymous said...

Bandit is #17 on the Top 30 Pet Names list.

http://my-pet-medicine.com/2006/03/08/30-
top-pet-names/

Anonymous said...

wait. i went to her page and she has "committed" as her status, and there's a picture of that guy from FFTL (i think) with the caption "let's start a new life with..."

i think she's moving on.

Anonymous said...

Who or what is FFTL? I've read that abbreviation here before.

Anonymous said...

i really hope that "bandit" is just a nickname and the poor baby girl actually has different name IRL.

Anonymous said...

FFTL = From First To Last.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they can get the baby's name registered.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, anon! Are they a good band?

Anonymous said...

its funny to see that nan-z moves on to liking matt good right after baby way was born. maybe she cant deal with the fact that her imaginary husband is having a kid with "another woman"

Anonymous said...

Thanks, anon! Are they a good band?.

I don't like them but most mcr fansheeps will probably say they're "awesome!!!!111" because alicia used to play bass for them.

Anonymous said...

I think many fan girls will think like that loon Nan-z now and might come to their senses again.
The baby has become reality and is no longer a fantasy anymore.
I don't think that she's not a fan anymore because of the shitty dog name.
But what's with her tattoo sleeve? Was it painted on or did she really get a stupid rooster on her arm?

I wonder how many girls got a MCR tattoo or something related to the band or Gerard and Lindsey and will soon regret it and try to hide it with tons of makeup.

Anonymous said...

I don't like them but most mcr fansheeps will probably say they're "awesome!!!!111" because alicia used to play bass for them.

Well, I think if Alicia's skills sufficed to play in their band then they must sound pretty scheiße, right?

Anonymous said...

The baby has become reality and is no longer a fantasy anymore.^

I agree. I think some fangirls secretly wished that Lyn-z got a miscarriage but now the baby's born, its like the last nail to their 'gerard fantasies' coffin.

Anonymous said...

omg if nan-z is moving on the band are in trouble! she was one of the hxc loonies that i thought would love them forever regardless.

Anonymous said...

now she will have to reinvent herself

Anonymous said...

Bandit could also be linked to the italian word "Bandita", which means blessed.

Anonymous said...

Bandit could also be linked to the italian word "Bandita", which means blessed.

I don't know where you got that from, but it's not true. Bandito or bandita means gangster/bandit in Italian just like in English.
I think you meant beneditta with blessed.

Anonymous said...

Bandit could also be linked to the italian word "Bandita", which means blessed.

Or you know, it could have been named after Johnny Quest's dog.

Anonymous said...

There's also a line of wood-chippers named Bandit.

Anonymous said...

Or they could have named her after the the Cigarette Bandit. Seeing as how Gerard loves smoking so much he writes about it on his twitter.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, or maybe they named her after the Thong-Wearing Bandit.

Lol. The possibilities are endless. Do you think Geetard and Skank-Z realize how much fodder they've given people who are looking to make fun of them?

Anonymous said...

so....what does chantal do for a living?

amy said...

Morningwood...I think

Anonymous said...

Why do I get the feeling that piss pot is into big boobs?

Anonymous said...

what's morningwood? I mean, i know what 'morning wood' is LOL, but in the context of chantal?

Anonymous said...

11.03,

"morningwood" is the name of chantal's band.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks, I just googled. I've never heard of them! Is she a good singer? Maybe I will look on Youtube.

Anonymous said...

I think one of Morningwood's songs was used in a commercial of some kind a long time ago, resulting in 15 minutes of fame for that band. They've since faded back into obscurity.

They're okay, I guess. Much better than Pissface's band.

Anonymous said...

Well, just like I said here before, I downloaded the song 'New York Girls' from The SATC soundtrack. I like it. But I haven't listened to anything else from Morningwood yet.

At least, the song is not about faggots, niggers or pedophiles wanting to look a five-year-old girl between the legs.

Also, isn't it weird that MSI are announcing Susan's birth on their MySpace site and yet there's nothing on MCR's. And MSI has MCR in their top list of friends and MCR hasn't.
You can really see who needs the association with who to get press and fans.

Anonymous said...

I bet that Chantal is the one who brings home the bacon. I just wonder what she sees in that pissface? Does he drug her or something?

resurrected wreck said...

5)All of the band members were much more likable when we didn't know quite so much about them.


I find that's true about most celebrities.

Anonymous said...

NanZ got her tattoo finished. Lucky for her it isn't a rooster/chicken:

http://nancypage.buzznet.com/user/photos/nancy-at-home/?id=53908961&R=1306849251&N_C=1

Anonymous said...

Link

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
The twitter thing was a stupid idea. The only things we've learned from the band's blogs/twitters are:

1)Mikey and Gerard are grown men with the emotional and mental maturity of fourteen year old boys.

2)Bob is a total asshole.

3)Ray is probably the smartest one of the bunch. He also has some kind of strange phone fetish.

4)Frank doesn't really seem like he fits in.

5)All of the band members were much more likable when we didn't know quite so much about them.
.

You summed it all up perfectly 5.24.

Anonymous said...

i actually like morningwood's music. it's a lot more listenable than msi or mcr, they have good hooks and melodies, and chantal has a good voice. and i agree that shes probably the bread winner in their house. her band recorded a song for the show Daisy of Love, and even tho the show is disgusting its popular which means they probably got a good amount of money and publicity.

Anonymous said...

Reading Frank's stuff on twitter it really seems like he is miserable. He seemed truly happy when he was touring with Leathermouth. I wonder if he's only sticking with MCR right now because of contractual obligations and as soon as those have expired he'll be the first to quit.

Anonymous said...

or maybe cos mcr is a better source of income than leathermouth. i cant see lm ever becoming big enough that it could be his full-time thing

Anonymous said...

even with skeleton crew

resurrected wreck said...

Maybe the big time doesn't suit Frank's personality. He seems a more low-key kind of guy.

Anonymous said...

You know, Leathermouth's CD probably would have sold a lot better if Frank and the band had been able to tour to promote it. Instead, he's making another record with MCR. I'm thinking there might be some tension because the other guys wanted to go back into the studio so quickly after saying they would be taking a long break. Frank probably thought he would have more time to support LM and he didn't get it.

Anonymous said...

if anyone leaves the band first itll definately be frank. even without the leathermouth tension he just doesn't seem to fit in with the others like someone else said.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nancy (formerly Nan-Z) seems to have washed off the bright red Lyn-Z lipstick as well.

I guess she broke up with Gerard.

Anonymous said...

gerard must be devastated.

Anonymous said...

I think Leathermouth lost a lot of fans when they toured with MSI. I know I was one of them, same with MCR. What made it worse was, you know they only did it to draw in fangirls and money because Lindsey wasn't there for the MCR connection that 90% of the audiance were looking for.

Anonymous said...

Frances knows how to bring the LOL's!! Re Kirsten Stewart looking wasted all the time:

@LilyLag i cant respect ppl who dont give a shit because they think its cool. i can respect ppl who genuinely don't give a fuck though.
about 3 hours ago from web in reply to LilyLag
.

If this is true then why does she continue to hang with members of MSI. Why hang with people you don't respect? Their fake "We-don't-give-a-shit-about-the-mainstream,-we're-punk" is a load of bollocks. She's full of shit.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mikey and Alicia are moving to LA. Another fake-ass Way, joins the fake LA scene.

sarahdope Home from house hunting with bffs...
about 6 hours ago from web
.

She always refers to Alicia as her BFF or BFF's when it's Mikey and Alicia.

Megan said...

11:15; Frances has a Twitter?
If it is really hers, she sounds incredibly immature... "ppl"? Really?
Glad to see Courtney's passed on her respect for the English language...

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 2522   Newer› Newest»