Friday, January 2, 2009

".... I've become hateful towards all humans in general....."

Maybe I should have titled this "douchebag disease is contagious"....

Bob Bryer used his Twitter account to write the word "c--t" for all his fans and call it "art" and then, apparently according to someone at the NIN news site, he made a dick move in basically stealing his friend's idea and votes for making money for an animal shelter. Yes an animal shelter got money but he screwed over someone else to do it.

Feel free to pick up the conversations you left off on the other post.....

4,360 comments:

1 – 200 of 4360   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Maybe I should know this, but where/who did the title quote come from?

Anonymous said...

Most of the quotes are from Kurt Cobain's suicide note because that's how I started the blog. I saw many similarities between KC and GW. I don't really see them any more though....... in keeping with the new year maybe I should stop using them.

Anonymous said...

Okay, thank you VV.

I think you're right though, I don't see the similarities anymore either.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I still see them. They are there. I just don't think we got to see Kurt become an ass

Anonymous said...

woho new post!
goodnight everybody!
have a nice weekend.


MCR didn't even bother to wish the fans a happy new year oh but they do when it comes to post links to cars or to ask you to buy stuff ...

sad sad very sad

btw, i think mikey should stop twittering seriously, what a waste of space.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Goodnight TL

Anonymous said...

MSI on twitter.

Can't. Wait.

Seriously, reading their twitters and then mocking the stupid shit you know they're going to say is going to be great. We might lose IQ points though.

Do you think Lindsey will type "like" as much as she says it?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

For a band that is Punk and underground they sure are following in the foot steps of a lot of mainstream artist.

Anonymous said...

They've stopped bothering to respond to fans on twitter, it's been 4 weeks since one of them last answered a fans twitter. I can't help but think that it was all just a marketing ploy to get the fangirls interested in the new site and that they never intended to continue it in the long run.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't expect them to be able to talk to fans every time they see them. It isn't humanly possible but why twitter an invite fans if you aren't going to interact with them

Anonymous said...

You actually think Lindsey will bother to post updates? She'll be too busy with the baby, and trying to lose the weight, and not learning the bass.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Lindsey will post one or two inspirational things. It's not like she'll be in the shower or taking a bath.

I have the perfect screen name for her - Mrs Gerard Way. It's the reason she has a more successful career and the reason she's even Twittering, so it fits

Anonymous said...

I don't "twitter" so I'm asking this question to any of you who have read the conversations.

Did Gerard ever once respond to any of his fans?

Anonymous said...

Nope.

Anonymous said...


Did Gerard ever once respond to any of his fans?


He's above that, anon!
He doesn't give a fuck! All he needs is to read or at least see the high number of comments to get him off and to give him the feeling that he's a very important jerk!
I think all of them (except Ray, maybe) are using Twitter to boost their pathetic ego.
I wouldn't be surprised if they're even compairing the number of comments they get with each other.
Sad little fucks!

But I've got another question:
I posted that Tasteittv(?) interview with Lindsey on the other blog entry and at first I only watched it to the point when she talked about words that are being used for women and men alike but are only hurtful for the women should be forbidden.
Then I watched the rest of it and I remember now that she's talking about herself being called a skank many times on the internet and what hurtful things they write about her etc.
I also remembered that we had the discussion if they (MCR/MSI) are aware of this blog's and even Mayo's existance and I thought that it would be unlikely or at least they wouldn't read the comments themselves but have their moles who report them back.
I'm asking myself now where else she could have read or heard about people talking about her that way?
I don't know about any other places where Lindsey is being mocked and called a skank. Do you?
Could it be that they're really reading the blog?

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing a video clip on Youtube once where Lindsey was talking about how much she hated "board kids" (meaning kids who post on message boards). She said something to the effect that they were fat and mean and they said awful things about her on the internet but at concerts they would be all nice and want their pictures taken with her.

So, it's possible that she was referring to MSI fans who said less than flattering things about her on MSI boards.

Anonymous said...

^Okay, I had that youtube link and was going to post it here, but it's been made private. O_o

Could it be they don't want people to see Lindsey calling fans "fat"?

Anonymous said...

I saw many similarities between KC and GW. I don't really see them any more though

I know, it's such a shame. With Gerard not shooting himself in the head, there's no point in comparing him to Kurt anymore.

Anonymous said...

She said something to the effect that they were fat and mean...

Hahhahha! Oh my God, how old is that woman again?

I just think that it would be hilarious if they would actually read the blog.
It would show how self-absorbed they are, that they even want to know what people who hate them are writing about them.

Anonymous said...

I know, it's such a shame. With Gerard not shooting himself in the head, there's no point in comparing him to Kurt anymore.

Let's just wait until the baby's born, anon!

Anonymous said...

With Gerard not shooting himself in the head, there's no point in comparing him to Kurt anymore.

No, Gerard hasn't shot himself in the head -- just the foot.

veritavenom said...

A while ago one of you emailed a link to me about the taste it TV interview. The interviewer's name was Bridgit. She interviewed GW once and everyone thought she really put him on the spot. Then she interviewed LYNZ and spent the whole time kissing her ass. I made that post about that. This was back when I could post on BN and posted it there.

Bridgit the interviewer had a heart attack over my post. She sent me all these messages saying how evil I was for saying negative things about her interview. She said she had found out I live in California and she wanted to meet up with me and "do this face to face"......

True story..... this Bridgit person is a little weird.

Anonymous said...

What's the point in sending a biased person (fan) to an interview with a musician?
What new insights can come out of it?
I know that many journalists also admire their interview partners but they're mostly professional enough to forget about that during the interview and still ask uncomfortable questions.
That woman Bridgit doesn't strike as a pro in what she does.
I also said on the previous blog entry that I didn't have the feeling that she cornered Gerard in that interview.
He might have looked nervous but it was either because he was high/having withdrawal symptoms or he was afraid that she could ask provoking questions which she didn't.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Brigit is also a BN member and has been playing Little Miss Innocent since the video came out. She uses the "I've met them and know them - they're nice" card, that a lot of people who've met them for 5 seconds pull.

People on BN used to call Lindsey a skank too. But people got fed up of being bitched at.

As much as I think the guy is a tool, I hope Gerard DOESN'T shoot himself in the head.

Anonymous said...

That woman Bridgit doesn't strike as a pro in what she does
She own the company - she does what she wants.

Anonymous said...

She own the company - she does what she wants.

Clever move to meet your idols and kiss their asses.

Anonymous said...

Could it be they don't want people to see Lindsey calling fans "fat"?

Why would someone who's claimed to have weight problems and is also married to someone who certainly has weight problems, go around calling people "fat"?

I don't think she was ever "fat". If she was, she'd never say that. I think she's an asshole trying to get sympathy and seem more like her husband. I think she was the school bully, not the victim.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of weight problems, I wonder how Lindsey will react when Gerard begins to lose the battle with his weight? I mean, it's got to happen sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think he's only the size he is at the moment because he's still sort of young. But once he gets older, his going to grow. You can't fight your DNA forever.

Anonymous said...

It's a scientific fact that the number of fat cells a person has is determined in childhood. After adolescence, that number doesn't change much.

What that means is that people who were fat as children will probably have to battle their weight all of their lives.

In additon to that, as people get older, their metabolisms slow down, making it even more difficult to maintain a healthy weight.

It's also been proven that people whose weight tends to yo-yo will find their metabolisms becoming less and less efficient with each subsequent weight loss/gain.

So. Lindsey might want to watch herself when calling people fat. The odds of her husband remaining skinny aren't in his favor.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

You know what he didn't seem that big in all the past picture we saw of him.

People think that the taste it tv girl cornered Gerard because she asked a question about some topic and he changed the subject by saying what a great question it was. Also at the time the questions she was asking were similar to what a lot of people who were upset with the changes had been asking.

Anonymous said...

But who wants a skinny Gerard anyway?
He never looked more creepy and more like the lost twin brother of Michael Jackson than he does now.

I wouldn't want him to become as fat as in his horrendous high school pic but he looked way better in his 'Revenge' days as he does now.

Anonymous said...

I remember that video. It went something like, "I, like, really, really, like, hate, like board kids? I mean, I just like, really, really hate them? You know? because they're like, really, really mean?"

And then some other person said, "And fat."

And Lindsey laughed and said something like, "Yeah! And fat! And they, like, say really, really mean things about you? And then at shows, they're like? 'I love you so much and, like, can I take a picture with you?' I just really, really hate them."

resurrected wreck said...

No, Gerard hasn't shot himself in the head -- just the foot.

Can he shoot his foot while it's in his mouth?

resurrected wreck said...

And Lindsey laughed and said something like, "Yeah! And fat! And they, like, say really, really mean things about you? And then at shows, they're like? 'I love you so much and, like, can I take a picture with you?' I just really, really hate them."

That's your fanbase, dear. Get used to it.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

My question is what the hell happened to him . Frank on one of his blogs has a picture of Gerard up from the VMAss where he look good. He doesn't look like Michael Jackson and he is at a good weight.


Now he looks like he just crawl out of the morgue and rolled around in some dirt and grease.

resurrected wreck said...

'Cause that's HXC, MJ. He's suffering for his art and wants the whole world to see that.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I know that a lack of bathing makes those around you suffer but I don't see how it is affecting him. Not bathing hasn't seemed to make him anymore creative.

Anonymous said...

"...And then at shows, they're like? 'I love you so much and, like, can I take a picture with you?' I just really, really hate them."

Has anyone here every done that? I think not. I'd rather hang myself then go to an MSI show and I'd never kiss her ass. She's such an idiot.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't want to meet Gerard so why in the hell would i want to see her

Anonymous said...

Lindsey is so eloquent. I imagine she and Gerard have long, itellectual conversations that last long into the night.

Anonymous said...

In the future, would you please refrain from posting quotes and links to this blog at Mayo's? Nobody there is interested in your little witch hunt.

Anonymous said...

Fucking Mayos.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Anon at 9.46 you must be new because Mayo's started out just the same as VV"S so if we want to post there we will. So unless you are mayo kindly stop trying to dictate that the only things allow their are MCR fan girlings.

Anonymous said...

I doubt 9:46 is new, Martha. The biggest Gerard fangirls of the bunch have been there almost from the beginning.

resurrected wreck said...

Kindly speak for yourself, 9:46am.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

It wasn't like that in the beginning. Anyway You should go read the conversation I had at mayo's last night. And feel free to post your opinion on it over there.

Anonymous said...

I used to go to Mayo's a long time ago. Not anymore. It's depressing to see what it has become.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

That is partly our fault for not standing our ground. I stopped post my feelings about MCr there out of friendship to some people there. But all I got back in return was being told that I should take it else where when I do post that stuff over there.

resurrected wreck said...

I'm surprised Mayo bothers with it anymore.

resurrected wreck said...

And when you do take it elsewhere (ie. here) they follow you there, still bitching. What is the point of that? If you don't like the things being said here, don't come here. Don't click on the links. I don't go to BN or the like because I don't like what's being said there But I don't bombard them with comments telling them to stop. They're entitled to their opinion and to their forums, the same as the rest of us.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think he likes some of the people there and likes to hear what they have to say. Much like VV doesn't bother with MCr anymore unless she gets emails about them. But she keeps this place open for us to have a place to go.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Mayo's just killed VV's.

The fun things is that once we stopped talking about MCR at Mayo's it has become dead.

Anonymous said...

Lol @somebody saying VV thinks Gerard is the "anti-christ".

Fangirls always have to overstate Gerard's importance, don't they?

Anonymous said...

I think what killed Mayo's was when people started dividing off in groups and becoming exclusionary. Then it kind of became the Gerard lovers vs. everyone who thinks his shit doesn't stink, just like every other fansite and group out there. It might just as well be BN or INO at this point.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Or they have to keep saying we think he is some sort of superhero. I never believed that he or anyone in that band was some sort of perfect God like human being.

They have always been a bunch of fucked up guys who found away out of their fuck of world and wanted to do what they could to make things less fucked up.

But call them out on their bullshit and make fun of the circus they have decided to make their lives into and you are an evil person unfit to be seen by their perfect pure hearted eyes

resurrected wreck said...

Contrart to what some people may belive, calling someone out on their bullshit doesn't mean you hate them.

resurrected wreck said...

*Contrary

Martha Smith-Jones said...

True 10.29 I am getting the same treatment at mayo's that I would have gotten at BN. Oh wait that asshole mod would have come on and kicked me off the site. So there is one difference.

Anonymous said...

I never saw Gerard or any other member of MCR as a hero or saviour or whatever. That doesn't mean that I can't be disappointed in them.

Expecting people to hold true to the values they claim to represent and to act like decent human beings towards the people who gave them their success isn't a whole hell of a lot to ask.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

But because of 911 everything changed and questioning your leaders (be it the president or Gerard) is seen as an act against God. You are either with us or against us. America (mcr) is great and if you don't belief that than you are unamerican (hater)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Expecting people to hold true to the values they claim to represent and to act like decent human beings towards the people who gave them their success isn't a whole hell of a lot to ask.

Apparently it is because according to most fasheep we are hold them up to, to high of a standard.

Anonymous said...

Oh wait that asshole mod would have come on and kicked me off the site. So there is one difference.

That's the thing I don't understand about the people at Mayo's. Obviously, Mayo doesn't have a problem with people saying negative things about MCR, or he would have said something. So who are they to tell people what they can and can't talk about?

Anonymous said...

You are either with us or against us. America (mcr) is great and if you don't belief that than you are unamerican (hater)

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to throw some shoes at Gerard.

Kidding. Sort of.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't know the answer to that question. There were things that I didn't like or feel a part of at mayo's but I didn't tell them that they had to go. Unless they were just being trolls.

But the other funny thing is that people over at mayo's will say you can say what you want when someone is getting picked on by an anon.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think I will throw up in a bandana and throw it at him. Than I will find some dude that I have only known for a week and get matching t shirts with our names on them and rush the stage while he is on it to tell the world that we are in love. Because doing silly as shit like that is okay as long as you are in love and look cute together.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Even Tom Cruise realised that being a douche bag wasn't getting him anywhere and tone down his big ego bullshit. Granted it was only because he had a movie coming out

Anonymous said...

Yes, being in love is an excuse for everything. It doesn't matter that people paid money to see MCR perform at PR. Gerard was in love, Goddamnit! So they got the GEE ♥ LYNZ show instead.

That's what Gerard seemed to think anyway.

resurrected wreck said...

People often feel threatened by opinions different from their own. The thought that somebody else might be right threatens the validity (at least in their own eyes) of their beliefs.

Anonymous said...

The thought that somebody else might be right threatens the validity (at least in their own eyes) of their beliefs.

Exactly. And that's why they don't even want to see our opinions posted over there.

Funny thing is, they're the ones who always talk about still "having faith" in the band, yet they accuse us of putting them on too high of a pedestal?

Who has "faith" in a rock band? Faith is just not a word I associate with entertainers.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Most of my beliefs come from my own experiences and things I seen happen over and over again.


Like when you have to public validate your love for someone by taking out a two page spread in a news paper( 10 points to anyone who remembers what famous couple did that) isn't really in love

Anonymous said...

My question is what the hell happened to him . Frank on one of his blogs has a picture of Gerard up from the VMAss where he look good. He doesn't look like Michael Jackson and he is at a good weight.

Am I the only one who sometimes suspects that Gerard had a nose job?
I don't think that a nose or the bridge of the nose can change that much just because that person gained or lost weight.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I hadn't noticed anything about his nose. It has always looked the same to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm probably totally wrong here, but was it Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere? I remember there was a lot of speculation that their marriage was a sham and that he was gay.

resurrected wreck said...

I think the problem with MCR (one of them, anyway) was that they started out as the band enciting people not to take shit from anyone, but ended up being the band the fans were taking the most shit from. Talk about being a casuality of your own success.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

10 points to the anon at 11.11. I think they got a divorce a month after doing that stunt.

Anonymous said...

I think it looked different in the past. The bridge of his nose wasn't as narrow(?) as it is now.
Maybe he had to do something due to his coke snorting habits?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Maybe some pissed off ex hit in in the face and broke it.

resurrected wreck said...

Coke-snorting eats away at the septum, I heard.

Anonymous said...

Coke-snorting eats away at the septum, I heard.

Yes, it does. And the septum keeps the nose from falling in. Look at Kate Moss' fucked up nose.

I don't know, I just think it looks different and not because he lost weight. Hmm...

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I deleted all of my MCr pictures of my computer so I can't tell. I have no doubt that it is happening. I mean he looks so different now.

resurrected wreck said...

The yo-yo weight can't be doing anything good for his health.
That and the drug & alcohol abuse will catch up to him one day. No one's indestructable.

resurrected wreck said...

Anyway, I'm off. Have a good day, all :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Later RW.

I can hear the fansheep. It's his life let him do what he wants. Until something bad happens than it will be why didn't they stop him.

Anonymous said...

That and the drug & alcohol abuse will catch up to him one day. No one's indestructable.

I think it already does. There was a report on alcoholics on tv the other day and they said that consuming alcohol galore like Gerard did for a long time and as we all know since his early childhood days leads to the loss of ones short-time memory.
I bet he can hardly remember things and you have to tell him thing over and over again so that he doesn't forget.
Take out the trash, Gerard. I told you to take out the trash! The trash, Gerard, the trash!!! Take it out! Take out the trash! Gerard, take out the traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

i guess that helps him believe his lies

Anonymous said...

Wow, Martha. I just went back and read your conversation with the people at Mayo's last night.

No wonder nobody goes there anymore. There was no reason for that one woman to be so nasty to you.

Anonymous said...

What woman?

I'd look, but I hate that place.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to name names. And sorry I said anything. We don't want this place to turn into another Mayo's.

Anonymous said...

Probably Mya. She's the freakest of the bunch.

Anonymous said...

She went on and on about not caring about things that don't affect you yet she went wayyyy yy out of her way to get Kapunua fired from her job.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank you anon it happens.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I have killed the blog.

Anonymous said...

No, you didn't kill it, Martha. I was just reflecting on how the people at "the other place" are so proud of themselves for coming together to form friendships, blah, blah, blah, yet it seems as though they all turn on one another at the drop of a hat. Well, not all. Some of the friendships do seem real.

But it seems to me that there's actually more comradery here, on what they consider to be a "hate blog" then there is there.

Anonymous said...

*than

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I reflect on that a lot as well.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

We all have a common reason for being here even if we don't always like the way someone has said something. That no long exists at Mayo's

Anonymous said...

This place is much nicer then Mayos.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't know how that happened

Anonymous said...

Too many "groups" at Mayo's. Here we all to talk to each other and don't lobby for attention from VV like they do Mayos.

Really, they are as bad a high school students and Mayo is King Jock.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I used to disagree with people when they said things like that. i didn't want it to be true but now i don't feel that way anymore.

Anonymous said...

Well, I want to defend Mayo's. I've met some truly awesome and gracious people through that blog. Solly, Smoke, Fimble and I spent some time together. They even got to know my family, who were all crazy about them. My cousins still talk about how nice they were.

I'm so pleased to know them.

There are still lots of other nice folks over there, too.

Also, Mayo himself is a good dude. He's a decent poet and he's good at guessing riddles. He used to come on and play quote-guessing games, and riddle-guessing games, and post riddles of his own etc. Man, it was lots of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

There is no friendship at Mayo's.
There are only people forming alliances who only last as long as they think it will help them achieving something just like getting rid off others who they deem not worthy to visit the blog or who they can't coerce into doing something.
I've never encounterd so many hypocrites and coward bigmouths together as on Mayo's!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's not all bad there, but from what I've seen, it doesn't look good. Like Kapunua getting fired, the anons that come here to attack Martha.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I haven't felt any friend ship at mayo.s in a long time. But they maybe because i would try to be friends with everyone.

Anonymous said...

I think some of the friendships at Mayo's are genuine. Others not so much.

Anonymous said...

I used to go to Mayo's and participate in the movie quote and poetry games. I never became a "blue" because by the time I discovered the blog, I didn't feel that the people there would welcome me.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Mayo's was once a good place not so much anymore. But some still find it to be a fun place

Anonymous said...

Subject change:

I just read on that hilarious German MSI fanpage that piss pot can write a song per day.
That's so creative, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... if he's writing that often, I should think he would run out of combinations of four letter words to use eventually.

Anonymous said...

Considering his song sound like they were created by a foul-mouthed five year old then it really shows that he does take a day to create them.

Anonymous said...

He also said in that same interview that he started the band and asked all his friends because he hates musicians.
The interviewer asks Why? and little Jimmy piss pot says Because they can play and I can't.
Sounds familiar to me?

Anonymous said...

My God, a band that's still considered being underground and started 10 years ago...
What a bunch of losers!
No wonder they pushed Lindsey to marry that fat panda. They needed the free press so badly!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

here is the trick to writing like JU. You just keep saying fuck than trow in another word. Don't worry about making it sound interesting . Just keep saying fuck


I am betting that he rips msi's musical sound off from other bands. When you have people who can't play how is anyone going to know.

Anonymous said...

What kills me is when some journalist (?) writes about how "innovative" MSI's "music" is.

Well, I suppose that's one thing to call "music" that's being made by non-musicians.

Personally, I prefer the term "noise".

Anonymous said...

On German sites people are also mostly promoting their sound rather than their lyrics.
I think here in Germany it has a lot to do with the language barrier.
If MSI was a German band 'singing' in German they would have it much harder getting gigs with discriminating against homosexuals and black people in their songs.
I think they would easily get gigs for neo-nazi gatherings, though.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

i guess msi is under the radar so they can slip past things

Anonymous said...

click

I know this is old, just wanted to post it. It's in reference to Gerard's "doing this for the rest of your life" moaning shit.

I think I was one of the few here that didn't find it appalling. How the poster on LJ put it (not me, btw) is exactly how I saw it as, I just could never find the right words for it.

Anonymous said...

Well, even if that's how he meant it, it's rather arrogant of him to assume that most of the girls in the audience would wind up with a man that wouldn't be able to "get the job done."

Besides, telling girls to "fake it" isn't exactly the best advice. Maybe instead he should have told them to stand up and tell the man they're with what they want.

And anyway, since when did going to art school qualify someone to be a sex therapist?

Anonymous said...

I think it's interesting to read all of the comments from that last secrets post, especially the ones towards the end.

Seems we aren't the only people who have given up on that band.

Anonymous said...

I did not mean to sound like I was jumping on you, 5:03. I've spoken to a lot of people who felt the same way you did, and all of you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I appreciate the way you presented it. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

And anyway, since when did going to art school qualify someone to be a sex therapist?

Since teaming up with his "art" producing wife. MSI must be all sexual virtuosos.

Anonymous said...

Meh. Gerard always struck me as being a lousy lay. I don't give a shit what Eliza said.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he always seemed too self concious to be good in bed. Maybe he's speaking from personal expirience.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's speaking from personal expirience.

lol. his poor wife. his poor girlfriends. they all had to fake it.

Anonymous said...

I just watched that Rocksound interview with Lynz and Steve, and boy, did she look stoned or what?? Have you guys seen it? I can't imagine that could be good for a recovering addict.

Anonymous said...

Maybe instead he should have told them to stand up and tell the man they're with what they want

Exactly. The proper advice is to tell girls to speak up and tell the guy what you want him to do, NOT to tell them to just lay there and accept it as is. Fuck that.

And it was amazing how, at the time, all the fangirls were trying to sound mature by saying, "but it's TRUE." Yeah, in a way, but it does NOT HAVE TO BE. I got jumped at BN for suggesting that simple bit of advice.

....

Gerard has always seemed like he would be a terrible lover to me. And he has said things in the past to support that.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I imagine that he's one of those men who isn't terribly aggressive in bed. He probably needs the kind of woman who always initiates and takes control in the bedroom.

Anonymous said...

I just watched that Rocksound interview with Lynz and Steve, and boy, did she look stoned or what??

She most definitely did. How long ago did that interview take place? God, I hope she wasn't pregnant them. D:

Martha Smith-Jones said...

And it was amazing how, at the time, all the fangirls were trying to sound mature by saying, "but it's TRUE." Yeah, in a way, but it does NOT HAVE TO BE. I got jumped at BN for suggesting that simple bit of advice.


Fan girls are always trying to sound so mature but they fail pretty big at it. You can either tell that they have never had sex or they just let guys do what they want to them.

Anonymous said...

...or they just let guys do what they want to them.

That's awful, really. But look who they get their sex advice from. They probably took what he said that day to heart, and that is really unfortunate.

resurrected wreck said...

Sometimes Gerard should just keep his mouth shut. It would be better for everyone, himself included.

Anonymous said...

Gerard has always seemed like he would be a terrible lover to me. And he has said things in the past to support that.

Like what? I'm curious now. ;) Now, I very rarely think of Gerard in a sexual way but you've all got me thinking. I have to agree with you - I don't think he's Mr Bombastic, Totally Fantastic. If you get my 90's reference.

God, I hope she wasn't pregnant them. D:

It was in August, so it would have been before the pregnancy. It does make me wonder if she still does it though, because it wasn't that far away.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he's Mr Bombastic, Totally Fantastic. If you get my 90's reference.

That's going to be stuck in my head now.

Anonymous said...

It was in August, so it would have been before the pregnancy. It does make me wonder if she still does it though, because it wasn't that far away.

If Lindsey was getting wasted a month before becoming pregnant, it makes me think this baby was not planned.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can see how she might have forgotten to take her birth control pill, seeing as how she couldn't even manage to take a bath or buy new deodorant.

Anonymous said...

i think Lindsey is probably at least 3 to 4 months pregnant. if you watch youtube videos of the last MSI tour she did, she hardly moved onstage. she was even sitting down and playing for part of the shows.

resurrected wreck said...

If she's due in late spring/early summer, then she probably got pregnant in August or September.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think she might be that far along. But I don't think it was because she was sitting. You can do a lot of thing when you are pregnant.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, MJ :)

Anonymous said...

hello martha, rw, anons

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, 8:43pm :)

resurrected wreck said...

Gonna turn in.

Have a good evening :)

Anonymous said...

goodnight rw

sleep well

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello 8.43 goodnight Rw

Anonymous said...

Gerard has always seemed like he would be a terrible lover to me. And he has said things in the past to support that.

Like what? I'm curious now. ;)


Gerard did an interview once where he talked about how uncomfortable he is with his body. He said you would never see him with his shirt off because he had been a fat kid and he would always feel like that fat kid. He went on to say that was one of the reasons he was so bad with girls.

Of course, who knows whether or not he was telling the truth? The dude lies a lot.

Anonymous said...

^ Also, I believe he has said in the past that he is not romantic. I always took that to mean selfish.

Anonymous said...

hey martha

Anonymous said...

Yes, he talked about being the kind of person who didn't plan for birthdays or anything. He also said he didn't go in for romance, he preferred conversation over coffee or something like that.

Just imagine the deep conversations he and Lindsey, like, have over, like, coffee.

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why he watches so much reality tv these days. He's trying to come down to Lindsey's level.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Anonymous said...

^ Also, I believe he has said in the past that he is not romantic. I always took that to mean selfish.

January 3, 2009 9:19 PM


How can you say he isn't romantic. He bought her a big ring, a house that cost over a million dollars and $1500 hand bag. Doesn't that scream romantic to you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Martha. Maybe she threatened to cut him off (if you know what I mean) if he didn't let her have those things.

Oh, wait. She's an independent woman with an inspirational career. Maybe she bought those things herself.

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like he might be trying to make up for his lack of skill in the bedroom with material objects.

Anonymous said...

material objects never replaces real affection

on the other hand, he must care for her a lot and just wants to please her.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Or all that TV he has been watching has given him an odd idea as to what romance is.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

To the anon who has been telling me about J rock do you know this one
Miyavi - Selfish Love

Anonymous said...

yes martha i sure do

i think everyone who is familiar with j-rock is aware of miyavi. he's incredible.

and he has a huge fan-girl following.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am a bit new. I mostly know what my friends listen to and what I get from anime.

Anonymous said...

martha there is so much going on in that scene i guarantee you will enjoy the journey

have you heard more from the gazette?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I found a download of their songs. They are all written in kanji so I don't know what I am listening to.

Anonymous said...

you have to translate the kanji into romanji, then english

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't know if I will go that far. As long as i have the songs it's cool.

Anonymous said...

i know there are lots of sites that offer lyrics and their translation if you google them.

for what's it's worth i do know that guren is written about a miscarriage, and filth in the beauty is about an inappropriate sexual relationship.

girugamesh is another nu metal band to try. i particularly like puzzle . a bit of hip-hop and record scratching thrown in the mix.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I will have to take a look at them

Anonymous said...

Or he might be trying to buy her affection. There's a lot of guys who think that spending loads of cash on a girl is the easiest way to show you love her, when really it's the tiny little things. It's easy to rent someone a monkey or buy them a handbag, it doesn't take any thought or effort.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Renting a monkey is like buying a dozen roses (only a hell of a lot more costly). You only have to pick up the telephone and call somebody. It's not the same as going out and trying to find a personal gift. Also, it has a certain squick factor to it, apart from the animal cruelty issue. It just seems too Wacko Jacko to me.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvDZOMLlb9c

But in this interview he says he IS romantic, well kinda. Dude seems to change his mind alot. Plus has anybody seen this take from the same interview? Awkward as fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHTD1-zrUDI&feature=related

Anonymous said...

I don't think he has even the slightest notion of who or what he is. He's like an adolescent who is trying to find himself but doesn't know where to start, so he just copies people he admires or hangs out with.

No wonder he needs two therapists.

resurrected wreck said...

One for each face.

Anonymous said...

Did he seriously say he didn't want to do it because he would be a hypocrite?

LMFAO!

What a douchebag.

Anonymous said...

link one

Link two

Anonymous said...

Did he seriously say he didn't want to do it because he would be a hypocrite?

Of course he said that. Because he has such high moral standards and to do something like that would just be wrong!
/end sarcasm

I suppose he has no idea just how ridiculous he seems to those of us with brains. Either that or he doesn't want to know. I guess that explains his choice of women. If they ain't that bright maybe they won't notice how full of shit you are.

Anonymous said...

So he can endorse a band that sings about five year old pantie shots, racism, homophobia (which is just disgusting) but he won't endorse someone getting 1 million hits on youtube (which is harmless and "doesn't mean anything" because the internet "doesn't exist").

This guys priorities are just stupid.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I think he just felt like being a dick that day.

Anonymous said...

He's against someone getting a million hits on youtube. Why? I really don't see what the problem is. I like though how they said they would cut it and yet the guy still put it up on youtube.

Anonymous said...

If the internet doesn't exist, then what's all this twitter nonsense about?

Anonymous said...

Clearly Gerard Way is above using the internet for self-promotion. And yet it was through their myspace page that helped MCR take off. It seems that it's ok for him to use it, but no one else.

Anonymous said...

I think Gerard was just afraid to endorse someone he doesn't know.
This Jonah or Jono dude could be a complete tool and do some totally freaky shit on youtube and Gerard would then always be the idiot who endorsed him.
I get the feeling that he's just too chickenshit to be controversial. I don't think he likes it to do things that could make him look bad in the public eye. Things he can't reverse.
He seems to like playing with fire but he likes to know that he can always pull out the fire extinguisher and pretend as if nothing had ever happened.
It's not even him who's in the controversial band. It's his wife.
He just likes being with her because he lives that bad-ass feeling vicariously through her.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello everyone,


Siobhan I agree with you.

Anonymous said...

Hello MJ!
How are you?
Bleugh, today was my last day off. I have to go to work again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The wife bad-assed? No, far, far from it. She behaves trashy and stupidly.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I am alright Siobhan I hope you are well

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Urine is no bad ass. He was probably the scrawny kid who got the shit kicked out of him every day in high school. He probably developed his rather unusual "sense of humor" as a way of dealing with that.

As far as LynZ goes, I think she's just some chick who was willing to put on a slutty looking outfit and go onstage and pluck at a couple of strings on the bass and flash her panties. Beats the hell out of working, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

You know what I mean, anon!
The attitude towards the press or even the fans that only underground bands can afford to have because they yet don't have to obey to certain rules.
I think Gerard misses the times in which he could pick his nose and scratch his smelly ass without people caring about it or at least discussing if it's cute or nasty.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I don't think Jimmy was the kid that was getting beat up. I think he was the kid that was doing the beating up or bulling. His act and the songs he writes (if you want to call it that) sounds what bullies would say or do.

Anonymous said...

Jimmy's pretty scrawny.

Maybe he was getting the shit kicked out of him every day at school, so he went and hung out at the elementary school and kicked the shit out of the little kids?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

you don't have to punch someone to bully them. Look at what he writes and sings about. I am sure he was the asshole to some kid.

Anonymous said...

I think we are going to see the ultimate hypocrisy by the two in the future. It would not surprise me if he is pressuring her to leave her two-bit tacky, panty-shot band, because of the baby.

Anonymous said...

I see him more as the kid who was so creepy and akward that no one wanted to get near him.
You know, that fugly boy with acne who's sitting in the back corner of the classroom always talking to himself, smelling his fingertips and watching the pretty girls during class like a psycho stalker from hell.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone of you see pics of Jimmy's wedding?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I guess that is easier for him them telling off msi in order to get fans back.

Well what every he was it made him a bastard

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I saw a picture. Because it was posted on the mcr community at bn

Anonymous said...

I give their marriage another two years after the baby's born. I don't think they'll last much longer.

Anonymous said...

I don't know Siobhan. He doesn't strike me as the type to be with a classy girl. In a way they both suit each other.

Anonymous said...

I think the baby will probably break up the marriage. All this 'hit by a truck', head-in-the-clouds nonsense. Just wait until they have to deal with late night feedings and dirty diapers. Reality is going to hit them hard.

Anonymous said...

I don't know Siobhan. He doesn't strike me as the type to be with a classy girl. In a way they both suit each other.

Who says he will have a classy woman after her, anon? ^_~

Martha Smith-Jones said...

i think if the new album fails it will be bad for the relationship.
also if he goes on tour with a band that has female memebers it won't be good for the relationship

Anonymous said...

I think Lindsey is going to be stuck taking care of the baby all of the time and she's going to resent it.

Either that or she'll go out on the road and leave it to be raised by somebody else.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4360   Newer› Newest»